Ideal candidates are district and Upazilla level public health professionals who:
Hope to work in public health program management or supervisory roles;
Are preparing for higher-level management roles; and
Are early in their careers (entry to mid-level).
The requirements for the program are the following:
Must have a medical degree (MBBS),
Must have at least 5 years of experience after medical graduation,
Must be a government physician under DGHS,
Will be required to meet the deputation criteria as per the MOHFW Bangladesh,
Maximum age limit of 45 years on 30 June 2016.
English proficiency- reading, writing, speaking and understanding,
Commitment to a minimum of 5 years of government service upon completion of the program and willing to accept placement at any location throughout the country,
Computer skill.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
IMPACT fellows will be placed within a program at the district and Upazilla level of the Ministry of Health. Some of the fellows may be required to move for their field placement. Exact locations will not be decided until the final selection of candidates.
Additional travel during the fellowship period may be required depending on program activities and priorities.
Once a candidate has accepted a fellowship position, he/she will receive detailed information on the fellowship program and the fellowship position. Fellows will return periodically to Dhaka for formal instruction, and self-directed training opportunities will also be mandatory while the fellow is at his/her assignment location. While at their assignment locations, fellows will be required to complete and submit learning assignments.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 07, 2016
Last Date: April 07, 2016
More Info: http://goo.gl/ntIJGc
1. Application page
3. Attested copies of academic certificates:
a. For MBBS
b. Any other relevant degree or diploma
Name, address, email, and contact number of at least 2 references from persons who know your work well
One recent photograph.
Please submit the fellowship application to:
You may also send an advanced copy via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
Incomplete applications will not be accepted or reviewed. Download Full Instructions & Application Form.
1. Interested candidates will submit an application to the IMPACT program:
Candidates should focus on providing details demonstrating their experience with working with the competencies mentioned previously, as well as their interest in public health management,
Applications will be scored by a panel of reviewers.
2. Those with qualifying applications will take written examination, and 20-30 candidates with the highest scores will be selected.
3. Those with qualifying exam scores will be invited to participate in a 3-week course:
During this time, participants will be evaluated and scored based on their participation,
During the course, participants will complete exams and attend an interview.
4. Final candidates will be selected based on their examination scores, their participation in class, and a final interview.
5. Finalist will be asked to relocation to their IMPACT training site of the final selection for the program.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended