1. Applicants must be a Permanent citizen of Pabna District.
2. Applicants should be poor and meritorious.
3. Applicants who are studying Bachelor/equivalent education Institutes can apply.
4. Applicants must have minimum GPA 5.00 in HSC/Equivalent examination in 2015.
5. Freedom fighters children and physically disable candidates also able to apply.
6. Candidates guardians monthly income must be below 10,000 taka.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
A onetime scholarship amount will be given to the selected students.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: February 09, 2016
Last Date: March 22, 2016
More Info: www.zppabna.org
Applicants should collect application form at the offices of Upazilla Nirbahi Officers in Pabna and at the Zilla Parishad Website: www.zppabna.org.
Applicants must fill up application form by own hand.
Application will be cancelled for incomplete wrong information.
Recommendation of Head of the Department/Institution must necessary in application form.
Applicants have to submit the attested certificate copy of economical undeveloped condition from Municipality Mayor/Union Council Chairman with application form.
Applicants have to submit attested (by 1st class Govt. Officer) photocopies of Marksheet/Academic Transcript and recent passport size photographs.
Freedom fighters children and physically disable candidates must submit necessary documents.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended