HSC, Bachelor Level.
Applicants must pass PSC/equivalent, JSC/equivalent, SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exams with GPA 5.
Candidates must studying in class Six or class Nine in 2016
studying in HSC or equivalent or Bachelor level in public University or Medical College in the year 2015.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Applicants father who was legally in foreign country for five years and who died on duty, their indigent children only can apply for this scholarship.
PSC pass students get Tk. 700 in every month for three years.
JSC pass candidates get Tk. 1000 in every month for two years.
SSC pass candidates get Tk. 2000 in every month for two years.
HSC passed candidates who are studying in Public University or Medical College get Tk. 2000 in every month for 4 years.
Students also will get a yearly stipend for books and accessories- PSC pass get Tk. 1500; JSC pass get Tk. 2000; SSC pass get Tk. 3000; and HSC passed get Tk. 3000.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: January 14, 2016
Last Date: February 29, 2016
More Info: www.bmet.org.bd/BMET/resources/noti
Applicants should collect application form from BMET Website or BMET Office. Completed application form should be submitted to BMET Office.
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU