Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
Masters degree in Business or Economics;
IELTS score of 6.0 or above;
At least one, single authored and peer reviewed, published article.
Prior experience of working with statistical software such as STATA and/or RATS is preferred; and
Preference will be given to applicants from the academic.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The scholarship: The selected researchers will be provided with PhD admission in University of Dhaka as per the University admission rules and regulation. There will be no financial reward from the University or the project for being a researcher of this project.
However, after successful completion of the first year at the University of Dhaka, a researcher will have an opportunity for six to twelve months as a foreign academic resident of the Swansea University in the UK. An academic supervisor of the Swansea University will facilitate further work of the same PhD research pursuit. In the regard, the project will bear return economy airfare admissible allowances for the specific period in Swansea.
Total Scholarship: 3
Start Date: October 07, 2015
Last Date: October 31, 2015
Interested applicants are suggested to send in a sealed envelope a detailed Curriculum Vita with names of two referees, copies of certificates, mark sheets, one photograph and a research proposal in less than 2000 words. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Professor Shibli Rubayet Ul Islam
Sub Project Manager, HEQEP (CP-3242)
Chairman, Department of Banking and Insurance
Dean, Faculty of Business Studies
Room: 3050, University of Dhaka
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU