1) The applicant must be a national of an ADB borrowing member country (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
2) The applicant must have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited/recognized university. In addition, applicants should have completed 16 years of formal education or should have received equivalent education. Those with a bachelor's degree but with less than 16 years of formal education must inquire at the ADB Administrative Office (GSID) to check their eligibility.
3) At the time of application, the applicant must have at least two years of full-time professional working experience acquired after obtaining their university degree.
4) The applicant must be 35 years old or under at the time of application.
5) To be considered for admission the following minimum scores are required on one these tests: an overall TOEFL score of 550(paper-based), 213(computer-based), or 79(internet-based); a TOEIC score of 730; or an IELTS score of 6.0(should include Academic Reading and Academic Writing). The test should have been taken within two years prior to the application. Institutional test scores are unacceptable for submission. In case these tests are not given in the country of applicants, please consult with the ADB administrative office (GSID) by December 2015.
6) The applicant must be in a good health.
7) The applicant living or working in a country other than his/her home country are not eligible for the Scholarship.
8) Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, officials and staff of ADB, as well as their close relatives, are not eligible for the scholarship.
9) The program will not, in principle, support applicants who hold a Master's degree. However, those who have earned their Master's degree in their home country are eligible on condition that they have completed no more than 16 years of education.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The ADB-JSP provides for the scholar's:
Tuition fees at the University.
Airfare from the scholar's home country to the destination.
Basic cost of living.
Health and medical insurance.
Airfare from destination to the scholar's home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Note: The ADB-JSP does not cover the scholar's dependants.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: July 26, 2015
Last Date: December 31, 2015
More Info: http://www.adb.org/site/careers/jap
Applicants should request information and application forms from the chosen Academic Institution(s). Applicants are encouraged to access various resources, including the institutions' websites and handbooks, and institution information sessions held in-country, to assist them in making an informed decision on the academic institution and course they wish to undertake.
Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. The completed Institution application form and required documentation, including the ADB-JSP Information Sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation. Failure to do so may result in an application not being processed or to an award being terminated if documentation or information provided is later determined to be false. Applicants are required to submit their latest Income Tax Return or Certification of their Annual Salary/Monthly Salary, whichever is available. They should also submit a Certification of Family Income (Parent's Income).
The academic institution will screen and rank the applicants, based on its own selection criteria, keeping in view the eligibility requirements and selection criteria of the ADB. In the evaluation process, the academic institution may contact the candidates for further information. The academic institution will then submit its ranked list of applicants to ADB, including a description of the score/grading system which is the basis for the ranking.
ADB will review the submission from the academic institutions and recommend awardees based on the selection criteria of ADB to the Executive Director of Japan for formal approval.
Upon approval by the Executive Director of Japan, ADB will advise academic institutions on the successful candidates.
The academic institution will inform all applicants of the outcome of the selection process and begin to make arrangements for the awardees take up their scholarships.
The academic institutions will arrange for the signing of the Acceptance of Scholarship Award by awardee wherein the scholars agree that after completion of their study, they will return to their home country.
ADB will send an appropriate congratulatory letter to each scholar.
Download the Information Sheet in Ms Word format. Download the Information Sheet in PDF format. Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.
- জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় দিবস উপলক্ষে কর্মসূচী
- প্রফেশনাল ভর্তির ১ম মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ ২০ অক্টোবর
- সরকারি মেডিকেল কলেজে ভর্তি : নির্বাচিত ৪০৬৮, অপেক্ষায় ৫০০
- বঙ্গবন্ধু মেরিটাইম ইউনিভার্সিটিতে স্নাতক ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সময় পরিবর্তন
- স্নাতক প্রথম বর্ষ ভর্তির কোটার মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ ১৭ অক্টোবর
- চক্ষুসংক্রান্ত বিভিন্ন স্বল্প ও দীর্ঘ মেয়াদী পিজিডি প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে এনআইওএইচ
- যবিপ্রবিতে ভর্তি পরীক্ষার আবেদনের সময় বাড়লো
- জবির বাণিজ্য ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- ঢাবির ‘খ’ ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ, পাসের হার ২৩.৭২ শতাংশ
- রুয়েটের পঞ্চম সমাবর্তন ১ ডিসেম্বর
- EWU offer PGD Course in Leather and Footwear Management
- ঢাবি খ-ইউনিট ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল ১৩ অক্টোবর
- বঙ্গবন্ধুর স্মরণে ওয়ার্ল্ড ইউনিভার্সিটির রচনা প্রতিযোগিতা
- বাউবির বি.এড পরীক্ষার সূচী প্রকাশ
- রাবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ