1. Applicants must be a Permanent resident of Naogaon District.
2. Applicants should be poor and meritorious.
3. Applicants who passed SSC/HSC/Equivalent examination with GPA 5.00 in 2014 and are studying in HSC/Bachelor Level can apply.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit 4. Freedom fighters children and physically disable candidates must have minimum GPA 4.50.
Selected candidates get onetime scholarship.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 02, 2015
Last Date: March 31, 2015
Applicants should collect free application form from all TNO Office of Naogaon or District Council Office of Naogaon. Applicants have to submit application form with the following documents:
1. Photocopies of mark-sheet/academic transcript/1 copy passport size photograph which is attested by Head of the Institution or 1st class Gazetted officer.
2. Birth registration certificate from Mayor/Councilor of Municipality or Union Council Chairman.
3. Recommendation of Head of the Department/Institution must necessary in application form.
4. Attested certificate of economical undeveloped condition from Municipality Mayor/Union Council Chairman signed by related TNO.
5. Freedom fighters children have to submit the Freedom Fighters Certificate from Ministry.
6. Physically disabled candidates have to submit certificate from Social Welfare Department.
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU