1. Applicant must pass SSC/HSC/Dakhil/Alim Examination of 2014 with GPA 5.00 in Science group GPA 4.75 in Commerce and GPA 4.50 in Arts.
2. Applicants of Freedom Fighter and Disabilities quota must have at least GPA 4.00 in all examination.
3. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Sirajganj District and a MBBS, BSc Engineering or 1st year student of any govt recognized universities of Bangladesh.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit 4. Citizen certificate from related union parishad/city corporation office to prove the permanent resident of Sirajganj District.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 02, 2015
Last Date: April 30, 2015
Applicants should collect the 'Application Form' directly from the district council or website of Sirajganj Zilla Parishad: (www.zpfeni.gov.bd) during office time.
Applicants should submit the Application Form with the attested photocopies of academic transcript, testimonial and two copies of recent passport size photographs at Sirajganj Zilla Parishad.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended