1. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Noakhali District and the student of any recognized universities of Bangladesh.
2. Applicant must pass SSC/HSC/Dakhil/Alim examination in 2014 with GPA 5.00 from Science group and GPA 4.75 from Humanities/Commerce groups.
3. Applicants of Freedom Fighter and Disabilities quota must have at least GPA 4.00 from Science group and GPA 3.00 from Humanities/Commerce groups.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit 4. Citizen certificate from related union parishad/city corporation office to prove the permanent resident of Noakhali District.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: February 12, 2015
Last Date: March 10, 2015
More Info: www.zpnoakhali.org/index.php?option
Applicants should collect the 'Application Form' from the website of Noakhali Zilla Parishad: (www.zpnoakhali.org) during office time.
Applicants should submit the Application Form with the attested photocopies of academic transcript, testimonial and two copies of recent passport size photographs at Noakhali Zilla Parishad.
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU