PhD, MPhil, Masters Level.
Minimum qualification for admission to M.Sc program include one of the following degrees or their equivalents:
Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Economics/Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Statistics/Bachelor of Science in Physics or Mathematics/Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering, with at least a Second Class/Division for Economics discipline and First Class/Division for other disciplines. The applicant must have studied Mathematics at the higher secondary(12 years School Leaving Examination) or higher level.
Minimum qualification for admission to the M.Phil and Ph.D program include one of the following degrees or their equivalents:
Master of Arts/Master of Science in Economics/Master of Statistics/Master of Science in Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research/Master of Business Administration/Master of Technology/Master of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology (4 years or above programs)/Bachelor of Engineering (4 years or above programs) with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for all other disciplines. The applicant must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary (12 years School Leaving Examination) or higher level.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Selected Masters students will receive IDRC funded scholarships that include: monthly scholarship of INR 10,000, Medical Coverage of INR 25,000 per year, and one time travel grant up to a maximum of INR 50,000.
Selected M.Phil students will receive IDRC funded fellowships that include: a monthly stipend of INR 17,000/- in the first two years, Medical coverage of INR 25000 per year, one time travel grant up to a maximum of INR 50000, applicable book grant and possible one time conference travel funding.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 15, 2017
Last Date: April 30, 2017
More Info: http://www.igidr.ac.in/announcement
Application forms and prospectus may be downloaded from the IGIDR website (www.igidr.ac.in) and the completed forms along with the necessary attachments can be uploaded online.
All candidates will be selected on the basis of their past academic record, statement of purpose, reference letters, conference/published papers (if any), and possibly a skype interview. The decision of the Selection Committee/Institute/Program will be final.
Related Foreign Organization Scholarship
|International People’s College (IPC) Scholarship||Diploma Level.||April 01, 2017|
|Mahidol University Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 01, 2017|
|UNESCO Scholarship||PGD Level.||April 14, 2017|
|ICTP - International Centre for Theoretical Physics Scholarship||Masters Level.||April 15, 2017|
|UNESCO Scholarship||PGD Level.||April 17, 2017|
|The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Scholarship||PGD Level.||May 12, 2017|
|University of Dundee - Scottish University of the Year Scholarship||PhD Level.||September 30, 2017|
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU