PhD, Masters Level.
- Nationality: This program is for candidates of foreign nationality. Binational candidates, one of which nationality is French, are not eligible.
- Age: for programs leading to a master's degree level, applicants must be at most 30 years old at the date of the selection committee, that is to say, born after 07/03/1983; for PhD applicants, candidates must be aged at most 35 years old on the date of the selection committee, that is to say, born after 03.07.1978.
- Origin of applications: Only applications sent by the French institutions are admissible. The latter undertake to enroll laureates in the training for which they were selected. Applications sent by other means are not receivable. In addition, a candidate nominated by more than one institution will see his application rejected.
- The training involved: Eligible candidates are likely to incorporate a training course of master level attested by a diploma, including engineering school, and PhD candidates. The French trainings relocated abroad are not affected, fellows, non doctoral, having to perform at least 75% of their studies in France.
- Concurrent scholarships: Foreign students already receiving a scholarship from the French government for another program at the time of filing the application are not eligible, even if it is a scholarship that supports social coverage.
- Eiffel doctoral Scholarship: an applicant who has already received an Eiffel scholarship under his PhD may not represent his candidacy again.
- Eiffel master Scholarship: a candidate whose folder was not selected may not represent its application in the following years, even if they change their field of study.
- Language level: institutions that screen non-francophone candidates must ensure that their language level is in line with the level required by the training course.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitEventually, students currently studying abroad are given priority over those already residing in France.
-Master course: Eiffel scholarship-holders receive a monthly allowance of 1,181€ (1,031€ of maintenance allowance and 150€ of monthly compensation), in addition to which are covered directly various expenses: An international return travel, Health insurance and Cultural activities. They can also benefit from an additional accommodation allowance under certain conditions.
-PhD course: Eiffel PhD scholarship-holders receive a monthly allowance of 1,400€, in addition to which are covered directly various expenses: An international return travel (only one return trip will be covered for law and political science students who would undertake several stays in France), Health insurance and Cultural activities. They can also benefit from an additional accommodation allowance under certain conditions.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: December 28, 2013
Last Date: January 08, 2014
More Info: http://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiff
Applications are not accepted from students directly. Applications for EIFFEL scholarships are submitted by French Higher Education Institutions. The French higher education institutions screen candidates they submit to the Eiffel program among foreign students they wish to receive for training. You must meet the requirements of the French Institution in order to be considered for the scholarship.
The next deadline for applications is 8 January 2014. Application deadline to participating French Institutions may be earlier than this. It is important to read the Eiffel Program Guide and visit the official website to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- আন্তর্জাতিক হিফ্য ও ক্বিরাত প্রতিযোগিতায় নারীদের অংশগ্রহনের আহ্বান
- 'স্টেপেন্ডিয়াম হাঙ্গেরিকাম প্রোগ্রাম' বৃত্তির জন্য নির্বাচিতদের তালিকা প্রকাশ
- চার বছর মেয়াদী সরকারি কৃষি ডিপ্লোমায় ভর্তি আবেদন শুরু হয়েছে
- NSU offers CJP Course in Fall'19
- ইউএপি'র ৯ম সমাবর্তন ৩১ জুলাই
- Admission Announcement on FRS Training of 2nd Batch at DU
- বাংলাদেশ বিজ্ঞান ও শিল্প পরিষদে প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি
- গাইবান্ধা জেলার দরিদ্র শিক্ষার্থীদের বৃত্তি প্রদান করবে নাহিদ ফাউন্ডেশন
- A Four-Friday Course On DMC Offer By IBA, DU
- সম্পূর্ণ সরকারি খরচে মোটরযান ড্রাইভিং ও রক্ষণাবেক্ষন প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে সেইপ
- ঢাবিতে আরবি বিভাগে 'বেসিক এরাবিক' কোর্সে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু
- Training Course on Data Analysis at DU
- ঢাবির আধুনিক ভাষা ইনস্টিটিউটে ইংরেজী সংক্ষিপ্ত কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- বিইউবিটির চতুর্থ সমাবর্তন ১০ অক্টোবর
- ইস্টার্ন ইউনিভার্সিটির ৬ষ্ঠ সমাবর্তন ১৬ নভেম্বর