PGD, PhD Level.
1. Be foreign nationals.
2. Hold only foreign citizenship (not both foreign and Greek).
3. Not exceed the age limit by the application deadline as follows:
- (Categories are written in special note) a., d. and e. categories of scholarships: are aged 35 years (year of birth after 1978 and onwards)
-b. category of scholarships: are aged 40 years (year of birth after 1973 and onwards)
-category for medical doctors: are aged 40 years (year of birth after 1973 and onwards)
-c. category of scholarships: are aged 55 years (year of birth after 1958 and onwards)
4. Hold a graduate degree from a foreign recognized higher education institute.
5. Hold a postgraduate degree (Master’s or equivalent) from a foreign or a Greek University for prospective PhD applicants. This postgraduate degree is not a prerequisite for the following categories:
-specialization in the Fine Arts (d. category)
-collection of research data (e. category)
- those who are legally residents in Greece whilst undertaking PhD studies.
- Applicants for postdoctoral research studies must hold a doctoral degree (PhD) completed at a foreign or a Greek University. However, their graduate degree (Bachelor) should be from a foreign University.
- For further education (in the following specific subject areas of study: Greek Language, Literature, Philosophy, History and Art), applicants should be professors in a Department of Greek studies at a foreign University. A certified document from this Department showing their employment must also be submitted along with all relevant documentation.
-Medical doctors should have either completed their specialty or hold a postgraduate degree (equivalent to Master’s). The scholarship is strictly offered for postgraduate/doctoral studies and not for work or internship in a state hospital.
6. Have a very good command of English or French.
7. Have never been on a scholarship from the I.K.Y. (those who have been granted a scholarship for the IKY Program "Greek Language and Culture" are entitled to apply).
8. Have not undertaken studies in Greece on a scholarship provided by any Greek authority.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
All scholarships include:
a. 600,00€ (net amount - taxes are excluded which are paid by this Foundation) as a fixed contribution for initial expenses.
b. Free cost emergency medical treatment under the National Health Service (in public hospitals). European citizens should have the European Insurance – Illness Card from their insurance agency of their country.
-The scholarships for postgraduate, doctoral studies, specialization in the Fine Arts and collection of research data include a monthly allowance of 600,00€ (net amount – taxes are excluded which are paid by this Foundation) for living expenses, whereas for postdoctoral and further education studies (in the Greek Language, Literature, Philosophy and Art), a monthly allowance of 800,00€ (net amount -taxes are excluded which are paid by this Foundation).
c. The full cost of tuition fees (net amount – taxes are excluded which are paid by this Foundation) to attend courses in a state School of Modern Greek Language at a Greek University, provided only during the first year of the scholarship (where applicable).
-The scholarships for doctoral studies include as well: a) up to 300,00€ (net amount -taxes are excluded which are paid by this Foundation) to cover binding and printing costs of the PhD thesis at the end of the scholarship and b) up to 300,00€ (net amount – taxes are excluded which are paid by this Foundation) to cover research costs (e.g. consumables) if such expenses are required by the program of studies.
Total Scholarship: 15
Start Date: June 13, 2013
Last Date: July 26, 2013
More Info: http://www.iky.gr/en/press/item/789
Applicants meeting the above requirements by the application deadline should submit through the Greek Diplomatic Authorities in their country of residence (or in a neighboring country in case of absence of a Greek Embassy or Consulate in their country) the following documents:
1. An application form (available from the Greek Diplomatic Mission, or the I.K.Y., or downloaded copy from the I.K.Y. website at: www.iky.gr) duly completed, signed and with one recent photograph attached.
2. An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
3. Transcripts of previous University studies (undergraduate and postgraduate) and certified copies of the degrees obtained. Please ensure that all qualifications gained at degree (i.e. university) level and above are included.
4. A document from the University where they have completed their Master's Degree (or equivalent), stating the duration of their studies.
5. A formal letter (or relative certificate) indicating the very good command -both written and oral- of English or French (in case of non native speakers).
6. Two (2) letters of reference, of two (2) academics (who are familiar with the area of research and explaining how the qualification aimed at would benefit the candidate’s research career) from a Greek or foreign university. References must only be submitted in Greek, English or French.
7. A research proposal with the topic (for doctoral and postdoctoral candidates).
8. A formal letter from a foreign University Department (for those conducting a PhD in their country – e. category), certifying that part of their doctoral research has to be undertaken at a Greek University, and the proposal for their doctoral research.
9. A formal letter from a Faculty or Department of a state University or Research Centre based in Greece certifying their undertaking of a research project signed by the supervisor appointed.
10. A formal letter from a Greek University Department (for those already conducting a PhD at a Greek University) and who are legally residents in Greece), certifying their doctoral status.
11. A recent national hospital certificate or a certificate from the relevant health service stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
12. A copy of a valid passport/identity card (those legally residents in Greece are exempted from this validation). If documentation is not in English, French or Greek, a certified translation into Greek or English must be supplied. In addition, documents numbered 3, 4, 8 and 11 should be certified by the Greek Diplomatic Authorities (the Greek Embassy or Consulate), only in cases where the candidate’s state of origin is not a member of the Hague Convention (Apostille) of 5 October 1961 abolishing the requirement of legalization. Applicants must already hold their degrees at the time of submission of their application files. Expected degrees not awarded by the specified deadline will not be taken into consideration. Only complete documentation requested will be processed. (Incomplete, inadequate or illegible application files will not be taken into consideration). Applicants must only submit certified copies of original documents as these will not be returned. Please note that only the letters of reference may be submitted at a later date, and in any case no later than July 31, 2013 directly to the I.K.Y. Applicants who are legally in Greece and hold a residence permit card may only submit directly to the I.K.Y. all the above–mentioned documents, along with a photocopy of their residence permit card. for foreign public documents.
a. Postgraduate studies in combination with Modern Greek Language courses in a school of Modern Greek Language, at a state Greek University only during the first year of the scholarship. These courses are optional, unless otherwise stipulated by the Regulations of the relevant University Department.
i) Master's Degree: (one (1) year up to two (2) years).
ii) Doctorate (PhD): (one (1) year up to three (3) years). Under exceptional circumstances an additional year may be granted for those PhD students who are on the writing phase of their thesis, with no additional expenses from the I.K.Y., but with an extended by one year residence permit given for this purpose.
b. Postdoctoral research (six (6) months up to one (1) year) in combination with optional Modern Greek Language courses in a School of Modern Greek Language, at a state Greek University.
c. Further education in the following subject areas: Greek Language, Literature, Philosophy, History and Art aimed for professors of Greek studies at Universities abroad (six (6) months up to one (1) year).
d. Specialization in Fine Arts (attendance of seminars) - one (1) year in combination with optional Modern Greek Language courses in a School of Modern Greek Language, at a state Greek University.
e. Collection of research data for applicants who are conducting PhD studies in their country, (one (1) year).
- এইচএসসি পরীক্ষা স্থগিত
- জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স- ইংলিশ, চাইনিজ, আরবি, ফ্রেঞ্চ
- বাংলাদেশ মেডিকেল এন্ড ডেন্টাল কাউন্সিল-বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- বরিশাল বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ২৭ ও ২৮ ডিসেম্বর
- খুবির ৬ষ্ঠ সমাবর্তন ২২ ডিসেম্বর
- জবির সমাবর্তন ১১ জানুয়ারি
- জবিতে শূন্য আসনে ভর্তির সাক্ষাৎকার শুরু ২০ ডিসেম্বর
- রাবিতে আন্তর্জাতিক ছায়া জাতিসংঘ সম্মেলন শুরু বৃহস্পতিবার
- অনার্স তৃতীয় বর্ষের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৩ জানুয়ারি; মাস্টার্স রিলিজ স্লিপ আবেদন শুরু ১৯ ডিসেম্বর
- ডিজিটাল মেলা-২০২০ উপলক্ষে টেলিকমিউনিকেশন দফতরের রচনা প্রতিযোগিতা
- ঢাকা পলিটেকনিকে জানুয়ারি-জুন’২০ সেশনে বিভিন্ন প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- জেএসসি-পিইসির ফল বছরের শেষ দিন
- ৪০তম বিসিএস: লিখিত পরীক্ষা ৪-৮ জানুয়ারি
- তিতুমীর কলেজের সুবর্ণজয়ন্তী উৎসবের নিবন্ধন শেষ আজ
- শাহজালাল ইসলামী ব্যাংক ফাউন্ডেশন শিক্ষাবৃত্তি আবেদনের সময় বৃদ্ধি