PGD, PhD, Bachelor Level.
You must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter).
You must fully complete the application form with the supporting statements as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
You must return the completed application form by the deadline: 1300 (GMT) Friday 31st May 2013. Applications received after this date will not be accepted. Applications must be emailed to email@example.com by the deadline. Any applications not sent to this email account will not be considered.
Cardiff University must have received your application for an academic course by 1300 (GMT) Tuesday 30th April 2013. You must have received, and firmly accepted, a conditional or unconditional offer by the deadline of 1300 (GMT) Friday 31st May 2013.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught applicants for the International Scholarships must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for the 2013/14 academic year. Undergraduate applicants must have accepted Cardiff University as their Firm choice on the UCAS system by 1300 (GMT) Friday 31st May 2013. Postgraduate Taught applicants must have accepted their offer via the Cardiff University SIMS online application service by 1300 (GMT) Friday 31stMay 2013.
After this date, applicants have until the following deadlines to have firmly accepted an unconditional offer: Undergraduate Applicants – 1300 (GMT) Friday 16th August 2013 Postgraduate applicants – 1300 (GMT) Thursday 8th August 2013
3 x Full Tuition Fee awards, These awards will cover tuition fees (maximum Science fees) for students studying Undergraduate courses (for a maximum of 3 years only).
3 x Part Tuition Fee awards
3 awards of £5,000 per year (for a maximum of 3 years only).
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: April 03, 2013
Last Date: August 16, 2013
More Info: www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/i
The International Scholarship Fund application form will be available when you have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Cardiff University and will be available to download from your SIMS online application account. If the application form is not available please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may advise you.
Please see the Guidance Notes (available only with the application form on your SIMS online application account) and Eligibility Criteria for further information on this. Only one application form is to be completed to apply for any of the Undergraduate International Scholarships.
These scholarships are only available to self-funded students. Students who are in receipt of full funding (consisting of either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from a sponsorship body (such as their home country's Government, charity or a private organisation) are not eligible to apply.
Undergraduate scholarships are for a maximum of three consecutive years (interruption of study, study abroad year, sandwich years are not eligible as part of the fund). If students are required to resit a year of study, then they will not receive any further funding.
- NU Masters final 2012 exam suspended
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters final 2012 exams to start from Aug 24
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2015 at IER, DU
- CUET Bachelor admission test will be held on Oct 31
- JUST Bachelor 1st year admission test on Nov 20
- Master in Japanese Studies admission starts at DU
- BRUR Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission tests from Dec 6
- 2nd release slip application for NU Masters final begins
- MBA (Evening) admission circular published at HSTU
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2nd Batch at IER, DU
- DU offers Diploma-in-Population Sciences course 2015
- Bachelor admission tests of CoU will be held on December 2015
- Online application for DU Bachelor admission begins on Aug 20
- Training course on higher research on sociology at DU