Masters, Bachelor Level.
To be eligible to receive a Scholarship, applicants must:
a. Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the Scholarship.
b. Be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on AusAID's Scholarship website) and be residing in and applying for the Scholarship from their country of citizenship.
c. Not be married or engaged to or be a defect of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any of the application, selection or mobilization phases or while on-scholarship in Australia.
d. Not be current serving military personnel.
e. Not be applying for another long-term AusAID scholarship unless they have returned to their home country and resided there for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous Scholar who has been on AusAID scholarship/s in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another AusAID scholarship until they have been home for eight years).
f. Not hold or have held an Australian Government-funded scholarship (e.g. Endeavor Award) in the preceding two years, at the time of application.
g. Satisfy any specific criteria established by the applicant’s country and/or government of citizenship.
h. Be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the Scholarship is to be undertaken (this may mean that Post will need to withdraw a Scholarship offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution's admission requirements. This may not be known until Post requests a placement at selected institutions).
i. Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for an AusAID Student Visa 576 (this may mean that Post will need to withdraw a Scholarship offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements).
In addition, applicants must also meet the following requirements, specific to Bangladesh:
• An IELTS (Academic) overall score of at least 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 (or TOEFL paper-based test score of at least 580, or computer-based score of at least 237 or an internet-based score of at least 92). Scores must be valid at 1 January 2014 and must be submitted with applications.
• Women, applicants with disabilities and ethnic minority applicants, will be considered with an overall IELTS band of at least 6.0 with no band less than 5.5. If applicants from these groups submit applications with lower IELTS or TOEFL scores, they must meet the standard English language requirement of their course, if offered an Australia Award.
• Applicants must have at least two years' work experience in a field relevant to their proposed course of study.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
The scholarship offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply: ADS are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply:
• Full tuition fees.
• Return air travel—payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route.
• Establishment allowance—a once only payment of A $5,000 as a contribution towards as accommodation expenses, text books, study materials.
• Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) is a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by AusAID. From 1 January 2013, CLE payable to Scholars studying under an ADS is A$30,000 per year.
• Introductory Academic Program (IAP)—a compulsory 4-6 week program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on life and study in Australia.
• Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)—provided to cover the student's basic medical costs (with the exception of pre existing conditions).
• Pre-course English (PCE) fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training.
• Supplementary Academic Support may be available to ensure a Scholar's academic success or enhance their academic experience.
• Fieldwork (for research students only)-may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: February 01, 2013
Last Date: April 30, 2013
More Info: https://oasis.ausaid.gov.au/
1. Applicants should go to the Online Australia Awards Scholarships Information System(OASIS) website. When applicants register online, they will be required to answer some questions to establish their eligibility. They will then be given a unique registration number, username and password.
2. Applicants do not need to submit your application immediately. They can update your draft application form and supporting documentation until April 30, 2013.
3. Once submitted, their application cannot be changed. Authority strongly advises applicants applying online to do so well before the closing date.
4. Refer to the Applicant's Online User Manual if they need help: OASIS Applicant User Guide.
5. If they are unable to submit their application online, they can apply by mail. Please check their participating country profile for contact details to obtain a hard copy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable).
6. Completed hard copy application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted by the deadline specified by their country. See the opening and closing dates for each country.
- স্নাতক প্রথম বর্ষ ভর্তির কোটার মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ ১৭ অক্টোবর
- চক্ষুসংক্রান্ত বিভিন্ন স্বল্প ও দীর্ঘ মেয়াদী পিজিডি প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে এনআইওএইচ
- যবিপ্রবিতে ভর্তি পরীক্ষার আবেদনের সময় বাড়লো
- জবির বাণিজ্য ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ
- ঢাবির ‘খ’ ইউনিটের ফল প্রকাশ, পাসের হার ২৩.৭২ শতাংশ
- রুয়েটের পঞ্চম সমাবর্তন ১ ডিসেম্বর
- EWU offer PGD Course in Leather and Footwear Management
- ঢাবি খ-ইউনিট ভর্তি পরীক্ষার ফল ১৩ অক্টোবর
- বঙ্গবন্ধুর স্মরণে ওয়ার্ল্ড ইউনিভার্সিটির রচনা প্রতিযোগিতা
- বাউবির বি.এড পরীক্ষার সূচী প্রকাশ
- রাবির ভর্তি পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ২০১৯-২০ শিক্ষাবর্ষের স্নাতক প্রথম বর্ষে ভর্তির ২য় মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ
- বিনা খরচে চারমাস মেয়াদী কোর্সে প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে চট্টগ্রামের বিটাক
- ববি’র ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১৮ ও ১৯ অক্টোবর
- Six-week HRMC admission course offer by IBA, DU