Rajshahi University Honours 1st Year Full Admission Circular Published
The admission tests of first year Honours Program for the academic session 2012-13 of Rajshahi University (RU) will be held on October 06, 2012 to October 09, 2012 except Fridays.
SSC/Equivalent passed in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & HSC, Alim, Diploma in Commerce, BFA (Basic), Diploma in Engineering (CMT), Diploma in Agriculture, SSC (Vocational) & HSC (Vocational), O’ level & A’ level and others equivalent exam passed in 2011, 2012 are only eligible to apply for admission test.
Units in Rajshahi University for this year (A – Arts, B – Law, C – Science, D – Business Studies, E – Social Science, F - Life & Earth Science, G – Agriculture, H – Engineering). Admission fee is Tk. 220 to Tk. 660.
Application form can be submitted by the Tele Talk Mobile phone by sending SMS to 16222. Go to message option write RU (space) first 3 character of Board (space) HSC exam Roll Number (space) Passing Year (space) first 3 character of SSC exam Board (space) SSC exam Roll Number (space) Passing Year (space) Unit Key word.
Help Line: (Rajshahi University) 01555555017, 01555555018, 01555555019
For detailed information about admission: Click Hereশিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
More detail about
Submit Your Comments:
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Degree Pass 2014 exam result published
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development Course at ICMH
- NU Masters final admission merit list published
- NU MPhil admission 2016-17 date revised
- NU MS final (private) 2013-14 registration extended