BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
Bangladesh Institute of Capital Market (BICM) is offering three Certificate Programs for the Sector Professionals, Market Intermediaries and related stakeholders of capital market.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitThe programs are- IASs and IFRSs, Operations of Mutual Fund in Bangladesh, and Securities Valuation. Speakers will come from Dhaka University, Market Professional and BICM Faculties.
Fees for the programs are- Tk. 5,000/- for IASs and IFRSs, Tk. 3,000/- for Operations of Mutual Fund in Bangladesh, and Tk. 3,000/- for Securities Valuation.
Classes will be held 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Filled up registration form along with a pay order drawn in favor of BICM should be submitted for registration. Registration form and Course contents can be downloaded from the website: (www.bicm.ac.bd).
Submit Your Comments:
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU