Nuclear Engineering Department Will Be Introduced at BUET
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) is going to open Nuclear Engineering Department with Russian assistance. Earlier, 'Nuclear Engineering Department' under the Faculty of Engineering and Technology had been launched at Dhaka University on March 6.
National Research University Moscow would provide technical assistance for running the course and a memorandum of understanding (MoU) will be signed between the National Research University Moscow and the BUET soon.
This was disclosed when a 10-member delegation led by first secretary of Russian Federation Alexander P. Demin called on BUET Vice Chancellor Professor Dr S M Nazrul Islam at the latter's office here yesterday.
During the meeting, the BUET Vice chancellor informed the delegation of the existing condition of nuclear sector in Bangladesh.
As part of setting up of Bangladesh Nuclear Power Plant with Russian cooperation, discussion was also held to sign a MoU with the Russian State Energy Corporation and the BUET for making efficient engineers for the nuclear power plant here.
Russian delegation members went round different departments' laboratories and infrastructures and expressed their interest to provide scholarships to the BUET students for higher education on different department.
The delegation members included Vice Chancellor of Moscow Physics Institute NM Demetriv, Nizni Novogorak State Technical University Chancellor SM Dimetriv and Russian Ambassador to Bangladesh Alexander A. Nikolav. BUET Pro vice chancellor Dr M Habibur Rahman and other senior faculty members were present. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
More detail about
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Submit Your Comments:
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU October 2016
- NU MPhil admission test result published
- NSTU first year admission notice revised
- HSC admission 2015-16 starts at BOU
- RU application process starts on September 18
- NU Masters last part admission deadline extended
- Fazil (Degree) 2015-16 private candidates registration starts
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course
- KU English program admission test postponed