Seminar on Militancy Free Educational Institutions
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid MP on January 11, 2017 said militancy is one of the prime obstacles to the progress of the country.
"The militants are attacking on the people to create obstacle on the way to development process of the incumbent government. So, we all should be alert about the activities of militants in our society."
Addressing a seminar and rally of guardians, students and teachers on "Militancy free educational institutions" held at the Chittagong Government Women's College at Nasirabad in the port city as chief guest, Nurul Islam Nahid MP also said the militants are trying to resist the progress of our nation and country as they never want development of Bangladesh.
So, they used to make the students and youths target for involving in militancy, he pointed out. The militants are patronizing some poor students and trying to involve them with militancy. "We have to resist the desire of the militants and save our students from militancy to save our country and our nation."
Calling upon all to resist militants at everywhere in Bangladesh Nahid said, "The teachers should be friends of the students. They should be the idol of the students. If the teachers can be friends and parents, they can save the students from militancy and save the nation."
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitHe suggested that the teachers should be friends of students, guardians and family members. The guardians should watch the activities of their children and monitor the education at home. The function was chaired by Chairman of Chittagong Education Board Professor Shaheda Islam.
Secretary of Ministry of education Mohammad Alamgir, Director General (DG) of Department of Education SM Wahidujjaman, Chairman of Dhaka Education Board Professor Mahabubur Rahman, Divisional Commissioner of Chittagong Ruhul Amin, deputy Commissioner (DC) of Chittagong Mohammad Shamsul Arefin, additional Commissioner of Chittagong Metropoli-tan Police (CMP) Devdas Bhattachariya addressed the function as special guests. Among others, Principal of Chittagong College Professor Jesmin Akter, Principal of Chittagong Government Women's College Professor Abul Hasan, Principal of Rangamati College Professor Jafar Ahmed also addressed the programmer as guests of honor.
Hundreds of teachers, members of managing committees of colleges and schools and students participated in the seminar held at Chittagong Government Women's College at Nasirabad in Chittagong.
Submit Your Comments:
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ
- 28th Advanced Training Course on Research Techniques in Social Sciences
- ডিগ্রী ১ম বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ICAB Notice on Professional & Advanced stage Class- Enrolment
- Certificate Course on Youth Entrepreneur Development 1st Batch at DU
- আগামী ১৫ এপ্রিল জবি'র ইভনিং এমবিএ-র মৌখিক পরীক্ষা
- GIS Training Admission Announcement 2017 , DU
- Training course on SPSS and Stata for professional & Students
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি (পাস) ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের ফল প্রকাশ
- এন.ইউ.'র মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৭ এপ্রিল
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU
- Junior certificate courses in different language Session '17-18
- JnU offering Certificate Course in English Language 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ