Seminar on Militancy Free Educational Institutions
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid MP on January 11, 2017 said militancy is one of the prime obstacles to the progress of the country.
"The militants are attacking on the people to create obstacle on the way to development process of the incumbent government. So, we all should be alert about the activities of militants in our society."
Addressing a seminar and rally of guardians, students and teachers on "Militancy free educational institutions" held at the Chittagong Government Women's College at Nasirabad in the port city as chief guest, Nurul Islam Nahid MP also said the militants are trying to resist the progress of our nation and country as they never want development of Bangladesh.
So, they used to make the students and youths target for involving in militancy, he pointed out. The militants are patronizing some poor students and trying to involve them with militancy. "We have to resist the desire of the militants and save our students from militancy to save our country and our nation."
Calling upon all to resist militants at everywhere in Bangladesh Nahid said, "The teachers should be friends of the students. They should be the idol of the students. If the teachers can be friends and parents, they can save the students from militancy and save the nation."
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitHe suggested that the teachers should be friends of students, guardians and family members. The guardians should watch the activities of their children and monitor the education at home. The function was chaired by Chairman of Chittagong Education Board Professor Shaheda Islam.
Secretary of Ministry of education Mohammad Alamgir, Director General (DG) of Department of Education SM Wahidujjaman, Chairman of Dhaka Education Board Professor Mahabubur Rahman, Divisional Commissioner of Chittagong Ruhul Amin, deputy Commissioner (DC) of Chittagong Mohammad Shamsul Arefin, additional Commissioner of Chittagong Metropoli-tan Police (CMP) Devdas Bhattachariya addressed the function as special guests. Among others, Principal of Chittagong College Professor Jesmin Akter, Principal of Chittagong Government Women's College Professor Abul Hasan, Principal of Rangamati College Professor Jafar Ahmed also addressed the programmer as guests of honor.
Hundreds of teachers, members of managing committees of colleges and schools and students participated in the seminar held at Chittagong Government Women's College at Nasirabad in Chittagong.
Submit Your Comments:
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU (10th Batch)
- জাতীয় গনমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটের প্রশিক্ষন সংক্রান্ত পুনঃবিঞ্জপ্তি
- Arabic & French language courses at IML, DU
- Training course on SPSS for professional & Students
- ঢাবি শক্তি ইনস্টিটিউটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা আগামী ১৫ জুলাই
- BICM offers one year PGD in Capital Market
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের ফলাফল পুনঃনিরীক্ষণ শুরু কাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at IICT
- Six months Diploma program admission starts at IICT, KUET
- Six months Diploma program admission starts in BIM
- PGD in Genocide Studies offered by CGS, DU
- ফাজিল অনার্স ১ম বর্ষের ফল প্রকাশ আগামীকাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at BIM
- NIMC Offers Training on Modern Broadcast Technology
- BICM offers 5 certificate training programs