Impacts of INSPIRE Project Reveals by British Council
The British Council revealed the impacts of International Strategic Partnerships in Research and Education (INSPIRE), a joint project of the British Council and the University Grants Commission (UGC) Bangladesh.
The impact of the project was revealed on January 09, 2017 (Monday) at the British Council through a celebration program. Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid was present at the program as the chief guest while UGC Chairman Professor Abdul Mannan was present as special guest.
Nahid at the program said, "The project played a key role in developing the higher education sector through a sustainable partnership between Bangladesh and UK. The impact of the project is vast in magnitude, and when seen from a macro perspective the impact will culminate in sustainable social development."
INSPIRE is a British Council project designed to grow high-level strategic relationships between UK and Bangladeshi higher education institutions which began in 2009 in a number of strategically selected countries, one of which was Bangladesh.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitBarbara Wickham, Country Director, British Council said, "We are overwhelmed by the impact of INSPIRE on individuals, institutions, higher education sector and the society more generally. In addition, it created an excellent platform to build further collaboration towards strengthening the society."
The INSPIRE project, launched in 2009 in Bangladesh with 9 projects, is closing to end with sustainable strategic partnerships that have worked in the following priority subject areas: Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, English Language with a focus on Teaching Methodology, Renewable and Alternative Energy, Environment and Climate Change, Theatre and Fashion & Fine Arts.
In 2016, an external consultant conducted an impact assessment of the program with the help of the project managers in both Bangladesh and UK. The objective of the impact revelation program was to share the results of the impact assessment.
Submit Your Comments:
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU