Teaching for Active Learning Certificate Course Held at GUB
Foundation for Learning, Teaching and Research (fLTR) has successfully completed first batch of Certificate Curse on Teaching for Active Learning (TAL) from 5 to 7 January at Seminar Room of Green University of Bangladesh.
A total of 42 faculty members from 6 public and 14 private universities attended in the course. The course was designed for orienting and developing teaching & learning skills of senior and junior faculty members of different universities. Professor Emeritus Dr. Serajul Islam Chowdhury, University of Dhaka was present as Chief Guest and Professor Jamilur Reza Choudhury, Chairperson, fLTR was present as the Chair of the closing session.
Professor Dr. Md. Golam Samdani Fakir, Director of the Course and Vice-Chancellor of GUB provided overall guidance and acted as lead facilitator for the course. Some eminent educationists facilitated different sessions of the course. They were Professor Syed Saad Andaleeb, VC, BRAC University; Dr. Manzoor Ahmed, Professor Emeritus, BRAC University; Professor Dr. Md. Mozahar Ali, Director, GTI, Bangladesh Agricultural University; Professor Syed Manzoorul Islam, DU; Professor Yousuf M. Islam, VC, Daffodil International University; Dr. Shakib Ahsan, Director, CETL, ULAB; and Mr. Md. Iqbal Hasan, Sr. Lecturer & Mr. Hasan Al Zubayer Rony Lecturer of GUCETL of Green University.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitThe course covered topics like Socialization of the participants, Social Capital: Ground Norms to be followed for Creating Active Learning Environment in the Class, Teaching in Higher Education: Moving from Pedagogy to Andragogy, Effective Habits and Behaviors of High Performing Teachers, Transactional Analysis: Application in Teaching, Teaching styles Vs Learning styles: Implication of Multiple Intelligence, Bloom's Taxonomy and its application for Active Learning, Formulating Course Objectives and Students Learning Outcomes, Ethics in Teaching, Managing Disruptive Behavior of the Students, ICT in Teaching: Moving Beyond Power Point, The Art of Preparing Quality course Syllabus and Lesson Plan, Formulating Quality Questions Based on Learning Domains of Bloom's Taxonomy, Formative and Summative Evaluation of Learning Performance, Application of Rubrics, Teaching Portfolio: How to Prepare etc.
More detail about
Green University of Bangladesh
Submit Your Comments:
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU (10th Batch)
- জাতীয় গনমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটের প্রশিক্ষন সংক্রান্ত পুনঃবিঞ্জপ্তি
- Arabic & French language courses at IML, DU
- Training course on SPSS for professional & Students
- ঢাবি শক্তি ইনস্টিটিউটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা আগামী ১৫ জুলাই
- BICM offers one year PGD in Capital Market
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের ফলাফল পুনঃনিরীক্ষণ শুরু কাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at IICT
- Six months Diploma program admission starts at IICT, KUET
- Six months Diploma program admission starts in BIM
- PGD in Genocide Studies offered by CGS, DU
- ফাজিল অনার্স ১ম বর্ষের ফল প্রকাশ আগামীকাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at BIM
- NIMC Offers Training on Modern Broadcast Technology
- BICM offers 5 certificate training programs