Gazipur Medical College has Began to Walk
Gazipur Medical College has began to walk with 50 students on 1st January 2014 (Wednesday), the first day of the New Year 2014.
MM Niaz Uddin, Secretary of Health and Family Welfare Ministry formally inaugurated the academic activities for the session 2013-14 at Banga Taj auditorium in Gazipur. In the inaugural speech Niaz Uddin said an alternate road will be built to link between Dhaka-Mymensingh highway and Gazipur Medical College. "A modern intensive care unit (ICU) will be set up in the medical college in the current academic year", he added.
The medical college has been set up with an expenditure of Tk. 596 crores, said Director General of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Dr. Khadaker Sifayet Ullah.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit"The 1st year classes of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry of the college will be run with 20 teachers' in the current academic session, Dr. Subash Chandra Saha, principal of the newly built college", said. "Two modern lecture halls, six tutorial rooms, three laboratories and 40 rooms including principal and teachers were built in the campus and adding a separate hostel for female students will be built up soon", he added.
Submit Your Comments:
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended