Gazipur Medical College has Began to Walk
Gazipur Medical College has began to walk with 50 students on 1st January 2014 (Wednesday), the first day of the New Year 2014.
MM Niaz Uddin, Secretary of Health and Family Welfare Ministry formally inaugurated the academic activities for the session 2013-14 at Banga Taj auditorium in Gazipur. In the inaugural speech Niaz Uddin said an alternate road will be built to link between Dhaka-Mymensingh highway and Gazipur Medical College. "A modern intensive care unit (ICU) will be set up in the medical college in the current academic year", he added.
The medical college has been set up with an expenditure of Tk. 596 crores, said Director General of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Dr. Khadaker Sifayet Ullah.
"The 1st year classes of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry of the college will be run with 20 teachers' in the current academic session, Dr. Subash Chandra Saha, principal of the newly built college", said. "Two modern lecture halls, six tutorial rooms, three laboratories and 40 rooms including principal and teachers were built in the campus and adding a separate hostel for female students will be built up soon", he added.
Submit Your Comments:
- BSMRMU invites applications for admission in two Masters courses
- Release slip application for NU Masters Final admission starts
- BSc level courses admission begins at BTEC
- Diploma/Certificate Courses Fall 2015 admission starts at SUB
- JKKNIU Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission test date
- NU Masters form fill up deadline extended
- RSTU admission process will begin from July 1
- Admission in Fall 2015 session ongoing at Eastern University
- Fall 2015 admission ongoing at Fareast International University
- NU Degree (Pass)-2013 practical exam schedule published
- Japanese Language Short Course admission at DU
- IBA, DU is offering a six week course on HRMC
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at American International University
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at Prime University
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill up deadline extended