Gazipur Medical College has Began to Walk
Gazipur Medical College has began to walk with 50 students on 1st January 2014 (Wednesday), the first day of the New Year 2014.
MM Niaz Uddin, Secretary of Health and Family Welfare Ministry formally inaugurated the academic activities for the session 2013-14 at Banga Taj auditorium in Gazipur. In the inaugural speech Niaz Uddin said an alternate road will be built to link between Dhaka-Mymensingh highway and Gazipur Medical College. "A modern intensive care unit (ICU) will be set up in the medical college in the current academic year", he added.
The medical college has been set up with an expenditure of Tk. 596 crores, said Director General of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Dr. Khadaker Sifayet Ullah.
ক্যাম্পাস নিউজ নিয়মিত পেতে নতুন অ্যাকাউন্ট তৈরী করুন। Create Account অথবা Log In করুন। Account Benefit"The 1st year classes of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry of the college will be run with 20 teachers' in the current academic session, Dr. Subash Chandra Saha, principal of the newly built college", said. "Two modern lecture halls, six tutorial rooms, three laboratories and 40 rooms including principal and teachers were built in the campus and adding a separate hostel for female students will be built up soon", he added.
Submit Your Comments:
- NU Degree (pass) private registration 2015 begins
- NU Honors 1st part exams for irregulars to begin on Sept 19
- NU Masters final (private) registration begins from Sept 9
- MSc and PhD admission deadline extended at DUET
- MS in Renewable Energy Technology course at DU
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2013 2nd year exam result published
- M.Phil and Ph.D application deadline extended at JU
- NU Masters final 2012 exam suspended
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA
- NU Masters final 2012 exams to start from Aug 24
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2015 at IER, DU
- CUET Bachelor admission test will be held on Oct 31
- JUST Bachelor 1st year admission test on Nov 20
- Master in Japanese Studies admission starts at DU