Gazipur Medical College has Began to Walk
Gazipur Medical College has began to walk with 50 students on 1st January 2014 (Wednesday), the first day of the New Year 2014.
MM Niaz Uddin, Secretary of Health and Family Welfare Ministry formally inaugurated the academic activities for the session 2013-14 at Banga Taj auditorium in Gazipur. In the inaugural speech Niaz Uddin said an alternate road will be built to link between Dhaka-Mymensingh highway and Gazipur Medical College. "A modern intensive care unit (ICU) will be set up in the medical college in the current academic year", he added.
The medical college has been set up with an expenditure of Tk. 596 crores, said Director General of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Dr. Khadaker Sifayet Ullah.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit"The 1st year classes of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry of the college will be run with 20 teachers' in the current academic session, Dr. Subash Chandra Saha, principal of the newly built college", said. "Two modern lecture halls, six tutorial rooms, three laboratories and 40 rooms including principal and teachers were built in the campus and adding a separate hostel for female students will be built up soon", he added.
Submit Your Comments:
- NSTU first year admission notice revised
- HSC admission 2015-16 starts at BOU
- RU application process starts on September 18
- NU Masters last part admission deadline extended
- Fazil (Degree) 2015-16 private candidates registration starts
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22
- NU Degree pass, certificate course exam begins
- IUBAT with GIZ launches course on ETP
- Six-week LCMC course admission August 2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Masters (Professional) release slip admission starts
- Training Course on GIS admission date extended at DU
- Short course on Excel, SPSS and STATA at DU Aug 2016