Gazipur Medical College has Began to Walk
Gazipur Medical College has began to walk with 50 students on 1st January 2014 (Wednesday), the first day of the New Year 2014.
MM Niaz Uddin, Secretary of Health and Family Welfare Ministry formally inaugurated the academic activities for the session 2013-14 at Banga Taj auditorium in Gazipur. In the inaugural speech Niaz Uddin said an alternate road will be built to link between Dhaka-Mymensingh highway and Gazipur Medical College. "A modern intensive care unit (ICU) will be set up in the medical college in the current academic year", he added.
The medical college has been set up with an expenditure of Tk. 596 crores, said Director General of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Dr. Khadaker Sifayet Ullah.
"The 1st year classes of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry of the college will be run with 20 teachers' in the current academic session, Dr. Subash Chandra Saha, principal of the newly built college", said. "Two modern lecture halls, six tutorial rooms, three laboratories and 40 rooms including principal and teachers were built in the campus and adding a separate hostel for female students will be built up soon", he added.
Submit Your Comments:
- Online application for DU Bachelor admission begins on Aug 20
- Training course on higher research on sociology at DU
- Professional master of science in mathematics course at JU
- Release slip for NU Master's final year admission 2012-13
- Candidates list published for Masters and MBA admission in PSTU
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University