Bangladesh - New Medical Study Place for Indian Students
Bangladesh is going to be the best choice for Indian Students to medical study as they have to pay only one fourth of total costs than to study MBBS/BDS in India.
So, private medical colleges of Bangladesh are advertising in India to get foreign students in their foreign student quota.
Bangladesh Medical Colleges have seats allocated for International students. There are more than 65 seats for International Students in various Government run medical colleges of Bangladesh. SAARC students pay no tuition fee, only they have to pay for their personal expenses such as Food, Clothing etc. Non SAARC students have to pay U.S $ 30,000 (15 Lakh) in 5 years as tuition Fees, Hostel accommodation is included.
Medical Study in Bangladesh similar to Medical Study in India with respect to (Syllabus, Study Pattern, Duration of Study, Similar Medicine, and Similar Diseases), Culture, Food habits same as India. President of Bangladesh Medical College Association (BMCA) Dr. Md. Moazzem Hossain said, "There are now 8000 seats at Medical colleges of Bangladesh. So we are publicizing to get more foreign students. The degrees and study environment is same in India and Bangladesh. But, to study MBBS in India at top private colleges need about 1 crore Rupi. But in Bangladeshi Private medical Colleges, Indian students can get the degree at Tk 25 lakh only."
BMCA said, in last 4 years, 312 students admitted from India, 622 from Nepal and about 800 from other countries. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Degree Pass 2014 exam result published
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development Course at ICMH
- NU Masters final admission merit list published
- NU MPhil admission 2016-17 date revised