Bangladesh - New Medical Study Place for Indian Students
Bangladesh is going to be the best choice for Indian Students to medical study as they have to pay only one fourth of total costs than to study MBBS/BDS in India.
So, private medical colleges of Bangladesh are advertising in India to get foreign students in their foreign student quota.
Bangladesh Medical Colleges have seats allocated for International students. There are more than 65 seats for International Students in various Government run medical colleges of Bangladesh. SAARC students pay no tuition fee, only they have to pay for their personal expenses such as Food, Clothing etc. Non SAARC students have to pay U.S $ 30,000 (15 Lakh) in 5 years as tuition Fees, Hostel accommodation is included.
Medical Study in Bangladesh similar to Medical Study in India with respect to (Syllabus, Study Pattern, Duration of Study, Similar Medicine, and Similar Diseases), Culture, Food habits same as India. President of Bangladesh Medical College Association (BMCA) Dr. Md. Moazzem Hossain said, "There are now 8000 seats at Medical colleges of Bangladesh. So we are publicizing to get more foreign students. The degrees and study environment is same in India and Bangladesh. But, to study MBBS in India at top private colleges need about 1 crore Rupi. But in Bangladeshi Private medical Colleges, Indian students can get the degree at Tk 25 lakh only."
BMCA said, in last 4 years, 312 students admitted from India, 622 from Nepal and about 800 from other countries. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- NSTU Bachelor admission application deadline extended
- CoU Bachelor admission Admit Card distribution starts
- NU honors 4th year exam-2013 results on Nov 26
- 2nd migration and waiting list published for MBBS/BDS admission
- JKKNIU Gha-unit admission test result published
- PSTU BA (Hons) 1st year admission deadline extended
- SylAU Bachelor 1st year admission dates rescheduled
- Certificate in Acupuncture course admission starts at Gono Bishwabidyalay
- ICT short courses admission at IIT, DU in January 2016
- Marine Fisheries Academy admission test result published
- IU C, E and F unit admission test results published
- RU A-unit admission test result published
- RU E and H unit admission test result published
- RUET 1st year admission test result published
- SUST 1st year entrance test result published