Bangladesh - New Medical Study Place for Indian Students
Bangladesh is going to be the best choice for Indian Students to medical study as they have to pay only one fourth of total costs than to study MBBS/BDS in India.
So, private medical colleges of Bangladesh are advertising in India to get foreign students in their foreign student quota.
Bangladesh Medical Colleges have seats allocated for International students. There are more than 65 seats for International Students in various Government run medical colleges of Bangladesh. SAARC students pay no tuition fee, only they have to pay for their personal expenses such as Food, Clothing etc. Non SAARC students have to pay U.S $ 30,000 (15 Lakh) in 5 years as tuition Fees, Hostel accommodation is included.
Medical Study in Bangladesh similar to Medical Study in India with respect to (Syllabus, Study Pattern, Duration of Study, Similar Medicine, and Similar Diseases), Culture, Food habits same as India. President of Bangladesh Medical College Association (BMCA) Dr. Md. Moazzem Hossain said, "There are now 8000 seats at Medical colleges of Bangladesh. So we are publicizing to get more foreign students. The degrees and study environment is same in India and Bangladesh. But, to study MBBS in India at top private colleges need about 1 crore Rupi. But in Bangladeshi Private medical Colleges, Indian students can get the degree at Tk 25 lakh only."
BMCA said, in last 4 years, 312 students admitted from India, 622 from Nepal and about 800 from other countries.
Submit Your Comments:
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University
- NU Masters (1st part)-2013 form fill-up deadline extended
- JU Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission test from Oct 25
- Masters (Final) and 1st part exam schedule published
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking at DU
- BSMRMU invites applications for admission in two Masters courses