Govt To Initiate MSc. in Nursing
Bangladesh government is going to initiate 2 yearly master's course for nursing students which will be known as MSc. in Nursing.
Sources informed that, nursing is a worldwide profession around the world. The need of nurses is everywhere, even in foreign country.
Following this, according to the 'Sikkhaniti 2010', Bangladesh Nursing Council formed a demo curriculum to initiate two years master's course in BSc in Nursing, co-ordinated by 'Seba Poridoptor'.
Some higher educated nursing personals were related with making this curriculum. Different initiatives were taken after that to run this course.
Higher officials said that, the course will be initiated very soon.
Educationists think that, demand of nursing will increase in Bangladesh after initiating this course and nursing students will make them more skillful and efficient. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- DUET admission test 2015-16 result out
- NU extends Master final subject wise code entry time
- Entrance test for BSc Engg and B.Arch at DUET on May 19
- NU Masters final 2013-14 re-admission starts
- NU Hons 2nd year exams postponed
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill-up starts
- NU Professional Masters courses admission 2016 starts
- NU Masters 1st year form fill up starts on May 10
- ACBA Course 9th Batch admission starts at IBA, DU
- Diploma in Information Science and Library Mgmt 4th batch at RU
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations 2015 postponed
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- NU Degree (Pass) practical exam schedule published
- Sylhet Agri Institute graduates want admission to univ
- SSC/equivalent exam results will be published on May 11