Govt To Initiate MSc. in Nursing
Bangladesh government is going to initiate 2 yearly master's course for nursing students which will be known as MSc. in Nursing.
Sources informed that, nursing is a worldwide profession around the world. The need of nurses is everywhere, even in foreign country.
Following this, according to the 'Sikkhaniti 2010', Bangladesh Nursing Council formed a demo curriculum to initiate two years master's course in BSc in Nursing, co-ordinated by 'Seba Poridoptor'.
Some higher educated nursing personals were related with making this curriculum. Different initiatives were taken after that to run this course.
Higher officials said that, the course will be initiated very soon.
Educationists think that, demand of nursing will increase in Bangladesh after initiating this course and nursing students will make them more skillful and efficient. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU October 2016
- NU MPhil admission test result published
- NSTU first year admission notice revised
- HSC admission 2015-16 starts at BOU
- RU application process starts on September 18
- NU Masters last part admission deadline extended
- Fazil (Degree) 2015-16 private candidates registration starts
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22
- NU Degree pass, certificate course exam begins
- IUBAT with GIZ launches course on ETP
- Six-week LCMC course admission August 2016 at IBA, DU