Govt To Initiate MSc. in Nursing
Bangladesh government is going to initiate 2 yearly master's course for nursing students which will be known as MSc. in Nursing.
Sources informed that, nursing is a worldwide profession around the world. The need of nurses is everywhere, even in foreign country.
Following this, according to the 'Sikkhaniti 2010', Bangladesh Nursing Council formed a demo curriculum to initiate two years master's course in BSc in Nursing, co-ordinated by 'Seba Poridoptor'.
Some higher educated nursing personals were related with making this curriculum. Different initiatives were taken after that to run this course.
Higher officials said that, the course will be initiated very soon.
Educationists think that, demand of nursing will increase in Bangladesh after initiating this course and nursing students will make them more skillful and efficient. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 6th Batch at DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU October 2016
- NU MPhil admission test result published
- NSTU first year admission notice revised
- HSC admission 2015-16 starts at BOU
- RU application process starts on September 18
- NU Masters last part admission deadline extended
- Fazil (Degree) 2015-16 private candidates registration starts
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course