Govt To Initiate MSc. in Nursing
Bangladesh government is going to initiate 2 yearly master's course for nursing students which will be known as MSc. in Nursing.
Sources informed that, nursing is a worldwide profession around the world. The need of nurses is everywhere, even in foreign country.
Following this, according to the 'Sikkhaniti 2010', Bangladesh Nursing Council formed a demo curriculum to initiate two years master's course in BSc in Nursing, co-ordinated by 'Seba Poridoptor'.
Some higher educated nursing personals were related with making this curriculum. Different initiatives were taken after that to run this course.
Higher officials said that, the course will be initiated very soon.
Educationists think that, demand of nursing will increase in Bangladesh after initiating this course and nursing students will make them more skillful and efficient. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- JU 1st year classes to begin on March 12
- 6th Nomination lists published for JnU 1st year admission
- NU Hons 1st year-2014 special exam results recheck
- NU professional courses admission result on Feb 9
- Kamil first part exams to begin on Feb 15
- The 8th nomination list of JnU D-Unit published
- DU offers training course on Research Methodology
- IBA, DU offering Accounting for Non-Accountants course Intake-5
- Fazil (Degree) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams result published
- NU Hons 1st year exam 2014-15 begins Feb 6
- NU Masters part-1 admission release slip result on Feb 4
- Three higher training workshops to be held at BUET
- NU honors 3rd year exams begin on Feb 3
- Interview for JnU A-unit empty seats admission
- DU invites applications for AR Hawlader Memorial Prize