Professor Dr. Md. Kabir Hossain
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
>> The campus is located at the centre of Sylhet town.
>> It offers wide range of internationally recognized degrees.
>> The courses are conducted by highly qualified and experienced fulltime and adjunct faculty members.
>> It provides world-class higher education at reasonable cost in a range of subjects that are particularly relevant to current and future societal needs in business, industry public services, and other area at large.
>> Tuition Fees waiver for meritorious Students.
>> It has credit transfer facility to world-wide well recognized educational institutions.
>> Free Education Scheme for the children of freedom fighters and meritorious students from poor families.
>> It’s a non-political and smoking free study environment.
>> Multimedia integration in the classroom that is completely up-to-date.
>> Modern Computer Lab, Network Lab & Language Lab.
>> Free internet & networking facilities.
>> Stand-by Generator & Lift facilities.
>> Rich Library with moderate volumes of nationally and internationally published Books & Journals.
>> Prayer room facility for both male & female students.
>> BNCC, Debating Club, , Social Services Club, Rotaract Club, Sports Club, and Cultural Club facilities.
Address: Modhuban, Sylhet
Phone: 720303. Ext.142
Contact Person: Mr.Md. Kawser Hawlader
It’s a place where the faculty, staff, other students are all in LU supporting you to keep pace in competitive world
Social Services Club
I am happy to be a student of Sylhet's number one university.
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Faculty of Modern Science
Faculty of Social Science
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Degree Pass 2014 exam result published
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development Course at ICMH
- NU Masters final admission merit list published
- NU MPhil admission 2016-17 date revised
- NU MS final (private) 2013-14 registration extended