Professor Dr. Dalem Ch. Barman
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
ASAUB maintains a radiant reputation in the scholastic arena of teaching, learning and research. ASAUB degrees are assurance to a student both for enriching his/her faculty of knowledge and for promoting his/her career.
Three different dates of admission in a year provides the students a wonderful opportunity to join a program at their convenience.
The academic programs of ASAUB are updated and comprehensive but precise in nature and thus save time, energy and money of the students and the parents.
The learning process is aided by the latest exclusive electronic devices and other required teaching aids and materials.
The tuition fees are much reasonable and affordable and even lower than those of similar programs in other private universities of same standard.
The teachers of ASAUB are of high profile, competent, resourceful and educated from world class universities at home and abroad.
The programs of ASAUB are contemporary and forward looking with worldwide exposure so that the students doing these programs can face global competition.
The course curriculum is innovative and pragmatic which is generally designed and reviewed as per demand of the job market and the latest changes in the area of knowledge and technology.
ASAUB facilitates the students of Business Administration by arranging internship and placement in various widely recognized and reputed organizations including ASA, a world class MFI.
Last but not least is that ASAUB has been emerging as a powerful brand in educational sector in Bangladesh and beyond.
Address: ASAUB, ASA Tower, 23/3 Bir Uttam A. N. M. Nuruzzaman Sarak (Formerly known as Khilji Road), Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Phone: 02-8122555-333, 01670995533
Contact Person: Md. Ashraful Haq Chowdhury (Deputy Registrar)
Our challenge is to develop the University not only as an institute of academic excellence but also as a centre of socio-economic research
ASA University Bangladesh provides opportunity to the students to become knowledgeable and competitive and to lead a meaningful student life
ASA University Bangladesh (ASAUB) assumes the role of liberating individuals at tertiary level of our education with quality education at an affordable cost. Then why not join us to pass out through the gate of liberation
I feel proud being a student of Pharmacy Department, ASAUB. The proper guidance, advice & cooperation from teachers are unique. The laboratory and logistic support are also satisfactory.
The law department of ASAUB is providing quality education to the students. Law department has already taken a lot of decisions, thus the students of law department can make themselves prepared for their bright future and professional life. It should be mentioned that the department is providing some research oriented education with a view to producing future legal research minded professionals.
Faculty of Arts & Social Science
Faculty of Business
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- NU Masters (Private) registration deadline extended
- NU Degree (pass) private registration 2015 begins
- NU Honors 1st part exams for irregulars to begin on Sept 19
- NU Masters final (private) registration begins from Sept 9
- MSc and PhD admission deadline extended at DUET
- MS in Renewable Energy Technology course at DU
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2013 2nd year exam result published
- M.Phil and Ph.D application deadline extended at JU
- NU Masters final 2012 exam suspended
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA
- NU Masters final 2012 exams to start from Aug 24
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2015 at IER, DU
- CUET Bachelor admission test will be held on Oct 31
- JUST Bachelor 1st year admission test on Nov 20