Professor. M A Zaman
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
The College and the attached Hospital in Dhanmondi Campus are accommodated in two 6 storied buildings with arrangements for 500 inpatients. The new building of the Hospital, called the Community Welfare and Health Care Centre (CWHCC), is built to international standards. It has an excellent Outpatient Department in addition to Inpatient facilities. The College also has a modern Accident and Emergency Department. The College has recently acquired a large and modern mobile hospital with a fully air conditioned operation theatre, patient examination and treatment arrangements. The College is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council since 1986. BMC has been enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools effective 1995 published by World Health Organization which entitles the graduates of BMC recognition all over the world. Graduates of BMC are eligible for limited registration with the General Medical Council of United Kingdom. They are also eligible to take the United States Medical License Examinations (USMLE).
Address: House # 34, Road # 14/A, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka - 1209, Bangladesh
Contact Person: Admission Officer
I have great pleasure in briefly recapitulating the events leading to the development of the first ever Medical teaching institution in the private sector of the country.
would like to welcome the upcoming batch of MBBS students to Bangladesh Medical College and wish them success for their study leading to MBBS degree.
I am delighted to welcome the candidates seeking admission into Bangladesh Medical College (BMC). This is the 1st medical college in the private sector in Bangladesh.
- 6th Nomination lists published for JnU 1st year admission
- NU Hons 1st year-2014 special exam results recheck
- NU professional courses admission result on Feb 9
- Kamil first part exams to begin on Feb 15
- The 8th nomination list of JnU D-Unit published
- DU offers training course on Research Methodology
- IBA, DU offering Accounting for Non-Accountants course Intake-5
- Fazil (Degree) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams result published
- NU Hons 1st year exam 2014-15 begins Feb 6
- NU Masters part-1 admission release slip result on Feb 4
- Three higher training workshops to be held at BUET
- NU honors 3rd year exams begin on Feb 3
- Interview for JnU A-unit empty seats admission
- DU invites applications for AR Hawlader Memorial Prize
- Two-day certificate courses admission-2016 starts at IBA, DU