Professor. M A Zaman
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
The College and the attached Hospital in Dhanmondi Campus are accommodated in two 6 storied buildings with arrangements for 500 inpatients. The new building of the Hospital, called the Community Welfare and Health Care Centre (CWHCC), is built to international standards. It has an excellent Outpatient Department in addition to Inpatient facilities. The College also has a modern Accident and Emergency Department. The College has recently acquired a large and modern mobile hospital with a fully air conditioned operation theatre, patient examination and treatment arrangements. The College is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council since 1986. BMC has been enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools effective 1995 published by World Health Organization which entitles the graduates of BMC recognition all over the world. Graduates of BMC are eligible for limited registration with the General Medical Council of United Kingdom. They are also eligible to take the United States Medical License Examinations (USMLE).
Address: House # 34, Road # 14/A, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka - 1209, Bangladesh
Contact Person: Admission Officer
I have great pleasure in briefly recapitulating the events leading to the development of the first ever Medical teaching institution in the private sector of the country.
would like to welcome the upcoming batch of MBBS students to Bangladesh Medical College and wish them success for their study leading to MBBS degree.
I am delighted to welcome the candidates seeking admission into Bangladesh Medical College (BMC). This is the 1st medical college in the private sector in Bangladesh.
- NU Masters course admission deadline extends
- DUET admission test 2015-16 result out
- NU extends Master final subject wise code entry time
- Entrance test for BSc Engg and B.Arch at DUET on May 19
- NU Masters final 2013-14 re-admission starts
- NU Hons 2nd year exams postponed
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill-up starts
- NU Professional Masters courses admission 2016 starts
- NU Masters 1st year form fill up starts on May 10
- ACBA Course 9th Batch admission starts at IBA, DU
- Diploma in Information Science and Library Mgmt 4th batch at RU
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations 2015 postponed
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- NU Degree (Pass) practical exam schedule published
- Sylhet Agri Institute graduates want admission to univ