আপনি কি বিদেশে পড়াশোনার জন্য আপনার যোগ্যতা যাচাই করতে চান ?Assess Your Opportunity
উপরোক্ত Button টিতে Click করে র্ফমের প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্যগুলো পূরণ করে পাঠালে আমরা Free Assessment এর ব্যবস্থা করে দেব ।
1. There is no legal right to a visa, even if all documents are complete. The ultimate decision is taken by the Visa Section of the Embassy. You may be asked to supply further documentation.
2. The visa fee has to be paid while submitting the application form.
3. The application form should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to departure.
4. If you are financed by a sponsor in your home country, that person must declare his/her willingness to cover all your costs during the standard period of study (proof of a minimum monthly income by means of documents such as tax receipts, bank statements, certificates of employment, pay slips, Commercial Register excerpts).
5. If you are financed by a sponsor in Germany, that person must submit a formal obligation according to ?? 66-68 of the German Residence Act.
6. If you receive a scholarship you must produce a letter of confirmation to this effect.
7. As a student in Germany you may work for a maximum of 3 months per year and, depending on where you study, only during recess periods (e.g. semester holidays). This applies to students only!
8. In general students are not entitled to a family reunion with their spouses and children. However there are exceptional cases, e.g. if you are a scholarship holder or on a postgraduate course. In these cases you must be able to support yourself and your family, proof sufficient accommodation for your family, and be registered at an Institute for Higher Education in Germany.
|Cinnamon International||01921067646 01745823789 01815117911|
|InPoint Consultants (IPC)||01710-393537, 01916-230074|
If you intend to study in Germany after your language course ends, please state this fact in your application, so that you can be issued with a student applicant visa or a student visa, provided you fulfill the conditions for issue. These visas entitle the holder to attend language courses and to study in Germany afterwards (see above!). If you only apply for the language course visa, you will have to leave Germany at the end of the course. It is not possible to convert this visa for another form of residence permit in Germany.
|Cinnamon International||House#03, Road#14, Sector#01 Uttara Dhaka-1230||028960425, 01745823789|
|InPoint Consultants (IPC)||Flat # 4B (4th floor), House # B-49 Zakir Hossain Road, Mohammadpur Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh||+88-02-9103422, 01552-705612|
|Master Education||29, Mukto Bangla Shopping Complex, 4th Floor, Mirpur-1, Dhaka-1216||+88-04475985250|
- Sylhet Agri Institute graduates want admission to univ
- SSC/equivalent exam results will be published on May 11
- First advanced training course on Social Sciences at DU
- Admission in Chinese Language Course July-2016 at BOU
- 2nd release slip of NU BA (Pass) and Professional admission
- Get NU Masters registration card at online
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations postponed
- Release Slip application for NU MS-Professional course 2015
- 27th training course on higher research at DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission starts at IBA, DU
- Stamford University semester final exams postponed
- Semester final exams 2016 at Gono Bishwabidyalay
- Admission in JU vacant seats on April 13
- NU Hons 1st part private registration date extended
- BOU CSE admission test results on April 6