1. There is no legal right to a visa, even if all documents are complete. The ultimate decision is taken by the Visa Section of the Embassy. You may be asked to supply further documentation.
2. The visa fee has to be paid while submitting the application form.
3. The application form should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to departure.
4. If you are financed by a sponsor in your home country, that person must declare his/her willingness to cover all your costs during the standard period of study (proof of a minimum monthly income by means of documents such as tax receipts, bank statements, certificates of employment, pay slips, Commercial Register excerpts).
5. If you are financed by a sponsor in Germany, that person must submit a formal obligation according to ?? 66-68 of the German Residence Act.
6. If you receive a scholarship you must produce a letter of confirmation to this effect.
7. As a student in Germany you may work for a maximum of 3 months per year and, depending on where you study, only during recess periods (e.g. semester holidays). This applies to students only!
8. In general students are not entitled to a family reunion with their spouses and children. However there are exceptional cases, e.g. if you are a scholarship holder or on a postgraduate course. In these cases you must be able to support yourself and your family, proof sufficient accommodation for your family, and be registered at an Institute for Higher Education in Germany.
If you intend to study in Germany after your language course ends, please state this fact in your application, so that you can be issued with a student applicant visa or a student visa, provided you fulfill the conditions for issue. These visas entitle the holder to attend language courses and to study in Germany afterwards (see above!). If you only apply for the language course visa, you will have to leave Germany at the end of the course. It is not possible to convert this visa for another form of residence permit in Germany.
- RSTU admission process will begin from July 1
- Admission in Fall 2015 session ongoing at Eastern University
- Fall 2015 admission ongoing at Fareast International University
- NU Degree (Pass)-2013 practical exam schedule published
- Japanese Language Short Course admission at DU
- IBA, DU is offering a six week course on HRMC
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at American International University
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at Prime University
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill up deadline extended
- The 41-day long vacation begins at Comilla University
- JnU Bachelor admission tests to begin on Oct 10
- CU Bachelor admission tests to begin on Nov 1
- DU Bachelor (Hons) admission test from October 9
- JKKNIU Bachelor (Hons) admission test from Nov 5
- IU Bachelor admission process to begin from Nov 15