1. There is no legal right to a visa, even if all documents are complete. The ultimate decision is taken by the Visa Section of the Embassy. You may be asked to supply further documentation.
2. The visa fee has to be paid while submitting the application form.
3. The application form should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to departure.
4. If you are financed by a sponsor in your home country, that person must declare his/her willingness to cover all your costs during the standard period of study (proof of a minimum monthly income by means of documents such as tax receipts, bank statements, certificates of employment, pay slips, Commercial Register excerpts).
5. If you are financed by a sponsor in Germany, that person must submit a formal obligation according to ?? 66-68 of the German Residence Act.
6. If you receive a scholarship you must produce a letter of confirmation to this effect.
7. As a student in Germany you may work for a maximum of 3 months per year and, depending on where you study, only during recess periods (e.g. semester holidays). This applies to students only!
8. In general students are not entitled to a family reunion with their spouses and children. However there are exceptional cases, e.g. if you are a scholarship holder or on a postgraduate course. In these cases you must be able to support yourself and your family, proof sufficient accommodation for your family, and be registered at an Institute for Higher Education in Germany.
If you intend to study in Germany after your language course ends, please state this fact in your application, so that you can be issued with a student applicant visa or a student visa, provided you fulfill the conditions for issue. These visas entitle the holder to attend language courses and to study in Germany afterwards (see above!). If you only apply for the language course visa, you will have to leave Germany at the end of the course. It is not possible to convert this visa for another form of residence permit in Germany.
- NU Masters final 2012 exam suspended
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters final 2012 exams to start from Aug 24
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2015 at IER, DU
- CUET Bachelor admission test will be held on Oct 31
- JUST Bachelor 1st year admission test on Nov 20
- Master in Japanese Studies admission starts at DU
- BRUR Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission tests from Dec 6
- 2nd release slip application for NU Masters final begins
- MBA (Evening) admission circular published at HSTU
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2nd Batch at IER, DU
- DU offers Diploma-in-Population Sciences course 2015
- Bachelor admission tests of CoU will be held on December 2015
- Online application for DU Bachelor admission begins on Aug 20
- Training course on higher research on sociology at DU