1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Master's Degree
3. Masters of Advanced Study
3. Doctoral Degree
1. Winter semester : Last week on October to Mid-February
2. Spring semester: Mid-March or Mid-April to Mid-June or Mid-July
3. Applicants should check with his desired university for semester detail information
Language requirements (Special case for Switzerland)
There are universities in the three linguistic regions of Switzerland: French, German and Italian. The teaching language of the university corresponds to the region in which it is located.
In most universities, there are language courses on offer to help improve competence. Many masterís degrees in economics, science or engineering can be taken in English. Some programmes are taught through English, so having knowledge of English can prove to be invaluable.
Evaluation of language competency (French, German, Italian or English) can be done in different ways: by Swiss embassies abroad, by the university administration or on the basis of examination results.
Requirements for Bachelor's Program
1. At least 12 years of education (HSC equivalent).
B. Language Proficiency
1. If the medium of instruction of your target university is German:
a. Required German language proficiency test taking by TestDeF or DSH
b. The DSH test can only be taken at a German-speaking part university, while TestDaF can be obtained in a multitude of centres around the globe.
2. If the medium of instruction of your target university is Italian, required good knowledge in Italian language
3. If the medium of instruction of your target university is French, required good knowledge in French language
4. If the medium of instruction of your target university is English:
a. Required TOEFL CBT score 213 or IBT score 79 to 80 or
b. Required IELTS band score 6.0
5. Applicant should check with his desired university for medium of instruction.
C. Course Length
1. Bachelor's Degree: Approx. 4 years of study