1. Very good skills in English
2. Relevant bachelorís degree are basic prerequisites
3. Good grades
4. Letters of recommendation are needed to meet competitive entrance requirements.
1. At least one year of full-time study
2. Some programmes take up one and a half years of full-time study
3. A few institutions have introduced two-year programmes.
How and when to apply
1. Applications for masterís programmes should be made directly to the host university where you plan to study.
2. Application deadlines for programmes starting at the end of August usually lie between mid-January and March 1st.
3. A few programmes also have a spring intake of students, starting at the end of January.
Scholarships for foreign students
1. The Swedish Institute, a government agency, offers a limited number of scholarships for highly qualified students at the advanced/masterís level.
2. The scholarships are granted for one academic year at a time and cover living expenses.
3. The EUís Erasmus Mundus Programme includes generous scholarships for non-European students at selected European joint programmes offered by Swedish universities and their European partners.
4. As a citizen of Bangladesh you are eligible for MKP Scholarship and Guest Scholarship