Opportunities for Bangladeshi Students To Higher Study in Canada
Bangladeshi students studying in graduate and post graduate level in Canada have shown their talent with extraordinary achievement in academic performance and contributing in the Canadian society.
Chriss Busch, Director, Centre for Executive and Professional Education, University of Windsor, Canada, said this recently during his visit in Bangladesh.
He said that there are ample opportunity for Bangladeshi students to take higher studies in Canada in their endeavor for better professional career both in Bangladesh as well as in Canada.
The Canadian educationist, who was in city from February 11, 2013 to February 18, 2013 also lauded the standard of higher study in Bangladesh particularly the role of some leading privat university.
The tour of Chris Busch was coordinated by the Bangladesh chapter of SA Associates Canada Inc (SAA).
During his stay, Chris Busch visited IUBAT, BIT, ASA University, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology and met with teachers and students of the universities and discussed possibilities of admission, facilities of getting scholarship, credit transfer system and on-line education exchange programme.
The coordinator organization, SA Associates Canada Inc (SAA) is a non governmental educational organization, operating in the field of education in Canada, which was founded at first in Bangladesh in 1997 by the heads of the foreign department of several leading education establishments in Canada in order to increase and simplify the admission of students from foreign shores to them (educational establishments).
The rectors of major universities and other professorial staff of educational establishments are in the advisory board of SAA. During the past ten years, over 1200 students studying through the SAA in various fields.
SAA also organised workshops on education exchange programme between Bangladesh and Canada on various university premises on the occasion of Chris Busch tour.
"I did not have good IELTS score. SAA helped me to get admitted in Windsor University by enrolling me in special ESL course over there instead of that required int'l certificate", said Shahidullal Islam, a Bangladeshi student studying in Canada.
Saughta Chaterjee, a student from India wrote in her note "When I had problem in certain subjects, SAA arranged extra classes for me during the evenings."
Minoshi Perera, another student from Sri Lanka wrote, "I couldn't pay my tuition fees on time. Fortunately SAA arranged a payment scheme, which allowed me to continue my studies and pay later."
Supriyo Kumar Chakraborty, chief executive officer (CEO), SA Associates Canada Inc., Bangladesh said "We are devoted to assist our prospective applicants with our integrated website by serving substantial information and we are determined to continue to be at the forefront of world class international student counseling. We share in the optimism and sincere belief that Canada offers excellent settlement options within a stable environment to those who wish to become a part of its landscape".
He also said SAA also provide tailor made simplified solutions to individual immigrant applicants seeking to relocate to Canada as well as personnel resource managers of Canadian employers intending to hire foreign nationals.
SAA is staffed by a highly qualified team of professionals whose main goal is to help foreign students adapt to the lifestyle in Canada. The working language of SAA is Russian, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Tamil and Hindi are mainly used for correspondence purposes and implemented in the day to day work for special cases.
Additional activities of the SAA and its goals
1. Handling admission for foreign candidates to educational establishments in Toronto and the surrounding region.
2. Promotion of bilateral International cooperation with educational establishments in other countries in order to implement new educational projects and exchange programs.
3. Implementing and executing new educational programs which are focused on the needs of the 22nd century in order to upgrade educational standards and academic levels in any field.
4. Funding and overseeing of joint research projects.
5. Organization and the utilization of new teaching methods (distant learning programs, teaching in languages other than English ).
6. Exchange programs, for students and professionals.
7. The maintenance of a Human Resource Database of professionals and job oriented courses for multinational companies, which are drafted as per their demands.
8. The design & execution of programs in order to upgrade the qualifications of people who have a basic degree.
9. Taking part in foreign projects & grant funds as coordinators to help and develop scientific research institutes in Canada.
10. Bilateral exchange of knowledge across regions.
For more information please visit website of SA Associates - http://www.saavisa.com/. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্ব পরীক্ষার সময়সূচি প্রকাশ
- এইচএসসি পরীক্ষা স্থগিত
- জগন্নাথ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স- ইংলিশ, চাইনিজ, আরবি, ফ্রেঞ্চ
- বাংলাদেশ মেডিকেল এন্ড ডেন্টাল কাউন্সিল-বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- বরিশাল বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ২৭ ও ২৮ ডিসেম্বর
- খুবির ৬ষ্ঠ সমাবর্তন ২২ ডিসেম্বর
- জবির সমাবর্তন ১১ জানুয়ারি
- জবিতে শূন্য আসনে ভর্তির সাক্ষাৎকার শুরু ২০ ডিসেম্বর
- রাবিতে আন্তর্জাতিক ছায়া জাতিসংঘ সম্মেলন শুরু বৃহস্পতিবার
- অনার্স তৃতীয় বর্ষের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৩ জানুয়ারি; মাস্টার্স রিলিজ স্লিপ আবেদন শুরু ১৯ ডিসেম্বর
- ডিজিটাল মেলা-২০২০ উপলক্ষে টেলিকমিউনিকেশন দফতরের রচনা প্রতিযোগিতা
- ঢাকা পলিটেকনিকে জানুয়ারি-জুন’২০ সেশনে বিভিন্ন প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- জেএসসি-পিইসির ফল বছরের শেষ দিন
- ৪০তম বিসিএস: লিখিত পরীক্ষা ৪-৮ জানুয়ারি
- তিতুমীর কলেজের সুবর্ণজয়ন্তী উৎসবের নিবন্ধন শেষ আজ