First Year Honours, Common Unit, Session: 2012-13
Eligibility for BBA Admission:
(1) Applicants with minimum GPA of 3.50 in SSC and 3.25 in HSC and combined GPA of 7.00 can apply;
(2) Applicants with ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level must attain minimum Average Grade Point of 2.5 in 5 subjects in ‘O’ level and 2.0 in 3 subjects in ‘A’ level. Letter grades are to be converted to grade points as A = 4, B = 3, C = 2, D = 1;
(3) Applicants passed HSC or equivalent before 2011 are not eligible to apply;
4. Eligible applicants having a score of 1500 or more in SAT (with at least 500 in both Critical Reading and Mathematics and at least 450 in Written Section) for BBA program.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Pay application processing fee in any of the following ways:
* Electronic Money Order by Post Office - Send Taka 500 (five hundred only) through e-money order from any post office of Bangladesh and mention followings in issue form: (a) Beneficiary Name: Registrar (b) Beneficiary Address: BUP, Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216. (c) Beneficiary Mobile Number: 1000. After deposition you will get a 16 digit TPIN ID in your mobile phone. Mention this TPIN ID number and deposition date in web application form.
* Trust Bank Ltd - Deposit (cash) Taka 500 (five hundred only) at any Trust Bank branch to Admission Account, BUP A/C number 0028-0320000242 and mention the trace number and deposition date in web application form. (Please ask the person at bank counter to post/transfer the money immediately and get your trace number).
Submit your application through internet as follows:
* From BUP website click on “Admission 2012-2013”
* Go to CURRENT OPENING, Choose your desired program then Click on Read More & Apply Online,
then click on Apply Online.
* Fill up the required information then click on Next Step.
* Get account activation link in given email address (don't forget to check your spam box) and click on that.
* Get login user id and password in a confirmation reply in given email address.
* Log on with that user id and password and fill up all fields and click on Submit button.
* If you want to submit later use Save button for temporary save. You can edit continuously until the verification is completed. If you use Save button, before Submission, first click on Edit information button.
* Check the following information periodically by login to your account:
a) Verification Status.
b) Print Admit Card (Need to be carried during admission test).
c) Admission date - time and Seat plan.
d) Result – as per merit position.
Attested Documents are to be Handed over in Exam Hall. Candidates need to bring the following attested documents for appearing written admission test:
* 3 Copies of attested passport size colored photographs (Name and Roll Number written at the back)
* SSC/equivalent marks sheet (Photocopy)
* HSC/equivalent marks sheet (Photocopy)
* Bank/Post office money deposit slip (original)
* Ward certificate (children of freedom fighter, military personnel, tribal and sitting members of BUP governing bodies (Photocopy)
* HSC/equivalent registration card/statement of entry (A-level) (both Original and Photocopy).
|Admission Start (Merit list)|
|Admission Start (Waiting list)|
- SAU Bachelor 1st year admission application deadline extended
- BU honors 1st year admission test results published
- NU Hons 1st year classes begins December 1
- NU 1st year admission subject changing and 2nd merit list
- HSTU 1st year admission tests from November 30
- NSTU Bachelor admission application deadline extended
- CoU Bachelor admission Admit Card distribution starts
- NU honors 4th year exam-2013 results on Nov 26
- 2nd migration and waiting list published for MBBS/BDS admission
- JKKNIU Gha-unit admission test result published
- PSTU BA (Hons) 1st year admission deadline extended
- SylAU Bachelor 1st year admission dates rescheduled
- Certificate in Acupuncture course admission starts at Gono Bishwabidyalay
- ICT short courses admission at IIT, DU in January 2016
- Marine Fisheries Academy admission test result published