Textile Engineering, Bachelor level, Session: Spring 2016
Applicant should apply through SMS & Web-based System using "Teletalk Mobile". Applicants must follow the detailed application procedure available in the University Website www.aust.edu
Applicants passing Diploma (from BTEB) or GCE A-Level or equivalent exam in 2014 or 2013 and willing to get admission in Bachelor Degree programs, will collect Prescribed Application Forms from the office of the Register of AUST on any working day between 10:00 am to 3:30 pm (except Friday & Saturday) on payment of Tk. 500/- and submit the filled in Application Form to the same office.
Submission of application by mail will not be accepted.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
For online application:
1. HSC (Science) with math, Physics, Chemistry.
2. Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.5 (with addtional subject)
3. Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 8.0.
For Diploma and GCE O & A level or equivalent Applicants:
Diploma in Architecture /Engineering (from BTEB) or its equivalent with Math, Physics, Chemistry, English & Bengali and GCE A-Level or equivalent with Math, Physics, Chemistry with minimum equivalent GPA of 3.5 in GCE A-Level and total equivalent GPA of 8.0 (GCE O + A-level)
* 3% total seats are reserve for the sons /daughters of freedom Fighters while another 3% is for the poor and Meritorious candidates of Remote and Undeveloped Areas as per private University Act 2010.
The seats will be filled up from the Merit list, prepared on the Basis of GPA obtained in SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
|Application Start||17th January, 2016|
|Application End||14th February, 2016|
|Submission Start||17th January, 2016|
|Submission End||14th February, 2016|
|Admission Test||3rd March, 2016|
|Result Date||7th September, 2015|
|Admission Start (Merit list)||10th March, 2016|
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Degree Pass 2014 exam result published
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development Course at ICMH
- NU Masters final admission merit list published
- NU MPhil admission 2016-17 date revised
- NU MS final (private) 2013-14 registration extended