Textile Engineering, Bachelor level, Session: Fall 2016
Applicant should apply through SMS & Web-based System using "Teletalk Mobile". Applicants must follow the detailed application procedure available in the University Website www.aust.edu
Applicants passing Diploma (from BTEB) or GCE A-Level or equivalent exam in 2014 or 2013 and willing to get admission in Bachelor Degree programs, will collect Prescribed Application Forms from the office of the Register of AUST on any working day between 10:00 am to 3:30 pm (except Friday & Saturday) on payment of Tk. 500/- and submit the filled in Application Form to the same office.
Submission of application by mail will not be accepted.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
For online application:
1. HSC (Science) with math, Physics, Chemistry.
2. Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.5 (with addtional subject)
3. Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 8.0.
For Diploma and GCE O & A level or equivalent Applicants:
Diploma in Architecture /Engineering (from BTEB) or its equivalent with Math, Physics, Chemistry, English & Bengali and GCE A-Level or equivalent with Math, Physics, Chemistry with minimum equivalent GPA of 3.5 in GCE A-Level and total equivalent GPA of 8.0 (GCE O + A-level)
* 3% total seats are reserve for the sons /daughters of freedom Fighters while another 3% is for the poor and Meritorious candidates of Remote and Undeveloped Areas as per private University Act 2010.
The seats will be filled up from the Merit list, prepared on the Basis of GPA obtained in SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
|Application Start||8th August, 2016|
|Application End||28th August, 2016|
|Submission Start||8th August, 2016|
|Submission End||28th August, 2016|
|Result Date||24th September, 2016|
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22
- NU Degree pass, certificate course exam begins
- IUBAT with GIZ launches course on ETP
- Six-week LCMC course admission August 2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Masters (Professional) release slip admission starts
- Training Course on GIS admission date extended at DU
- Short course on Excel, SPSS and STATA at DU Aug 2016
- KU MA-in-English Admission test date changed
- Training courses admission July 2016 starts at BIM
- Leadership and Change Management course Aug-2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2015 2nd year form fill-up starts
- Japanese Language Elementary Course admission at IML, DU