Population Science, Masters level, Session: 2016-2017
Prescribed application form for the admission test and other materials should be collected from the office of the Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka, between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday through Thursday on cash payment of Tk. 1,000/- (one thousand) only. Please download the Application Form.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit The filled-in application form along with the money receipt, three attested passport size photographs, and attested copies of certificates and marks sheets of all examinations from relevant Boards/Universities must be submitted to the Office of the Department of Population Sciences.
Admission is open to individuals, either Bangladeshi or foreign nationals, who have at least a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from any recognized university/college, including medical colleges, engineering universities/colleges, agricultural universities/colleges etc.
Persons in health, population and related fields with practical experience and who are currently in service are encouraged to apply.
Persons who have appeared in the Bachelor Degree final examination or its equivalent degree may also apply, but they have to submit their certificates or marks sheets within five days after the written admission test held, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
Department of Population Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room No. 4046-Ka, Arts Building, University of Dhaka, Tel: 9661900/ Ext.6711, 6710; 9612209, Mobile: 01766517100. Mohammad Bellal Hossain Chairperson, Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka.
|Application Start||25th January, 2016|
|Application End||25th February, 2016|
|Submission Start||25th January, 2016|
|Submission End||25th February, 2016|
|Admission Test||26th February, 2016|
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Degree Pass 2014 exam result published
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development Course at ICMH
- NU Masters final admission merit list published
- NU MPhil admission 2016-17 date revised
- NU MS final (private) 2013-14 registration extended