Population Science, Masters level, Session: 2016-2017
Prescribed application form for the admission test and other materials should be collected from the office of the Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka, between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday through Thursday on cash payment of Tk. 1,000/- (one thousand) only. Please download the Application Form.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit The filled-in application form along with the money receipt, three attested passport size photographs, and attested copies of certificates and marks sheets of all examinations from relevant Boards/Universities must be submitted to the Office of the Department of Population Sciences.
Admission is open to individuals, either Bangladeshi or foreign nationals, who have at least a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from any recognized university/college, including medical colleges, engineering universities/colleges, agricultural universities/colleges etc.
Persons in health, population and related fields with practical experience and who are currently in service are encouraged to apply.
Persons who have appeared in the Bachelor Degree final examination or its equivalent degree may also apply, but they have to submit their certificates or marks sheets within five days after the written admission test held, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
Department of Population Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room No. 4046-Ka, Arts Building, University of Dhaka, Tel: 9661900/ Ext.6711, 6710; 9612209, Mobile: 01766517100. Mohammad Bellal Hossain Chairperson, Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka.
|Application Start||25th January, 2016|
|Application End||25th February, 2016|
|Submission Start||25th January, 2016|
|Submission End||25th February, 2016|
|Admission Test||26th February, 2016|
- DUET admission test 2015-16 result out
- NU extends Master final subject wise code entry time
- Entrance test for BSc Engg and B.Arch at DUET on May 19
- NU Masters final 2013-14 re-admission starts
- NU Hons 2nd year exams postponed
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill-up starts
- NU Professional Masters courses admission 2016 starts
- NU Masters 1st year form fill up starts on May 10
- ACBA Course 9th Batch admission starts at IBA, DU
- Diploma in Information Science and Library Mgmt 4th batch at RU
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations 2015 postponed
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- NU Degree (Pass) practical exam schedule published
- Sylhet Agri Institute graduates want admission to univ
- SSC/equivalent exam results will be published on May 11