Population Science, Masters level, Session: 2016-2017
Prescribed application form for the admission test and other materials should be collected from the office of the Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka, between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday through Thursday on cash payment of Tk. 1,000/- (one thousand) only. Please download the Application Form.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit The filled-in application form along with the money receipt, three attested passport size photographs, and attested copies of certificates and marks sheets of all examinations from relevant Boards/Universities must be submitted to the Office of the Department of Population Sciences.
Admission is open to individuals, either Bangladeshi or foreign nationals, who have at least a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from any recognized university/college, including medical colleges, engineering universities/colleges, agricultural universities/colleges etc.
Persons in health, population and related fields with practical experience and who are currently in service are encouraged to apply.
Persons who have appeared in the Bachelor Degree final examination or its equivalent degree may also apply, but they have to submit their certificates or marks sheets within five days after the written admission test held, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
Department of Population Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room No. 4046-Ka, Arts Building, University of Dhaka, Tel: 9661900/ Ext.6711, 6710; 9612209, Mobile: 01766517100. Mohammad Bellal Hossain Chairperson, Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka.
|Application Start||25th January, 2016|
|Application End||25th February, 2016|
|Submission Start||25th January, 2016|
|Submission End||25th February, 2016|
|Admission Test||26th February, 2016|
- JU 1st year classes to begin on March 12
- 6th Nomination lists published for JnU 1st year admission
- NU Hons 1st year-2014 special exam results recheck
- NU professional courses admission result on Feb 9
- Kamil first part exams to begin on Feb 15
- The 8th nomination list of JnU D-Unit published
- DU offers training course on Research Methodology
- IBA, DU offering Accounting for Non-Accountants course Intake-5
- Fazil (Degree) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams result published
- NU Hons 1st year exam 2014-15 begins Feb 6
- NU Masters part-1 admission release slip result on Feb 4
- Three higher training workshops to be held at BUET
- NU honors 3rd year exams begin on Feb 3
- Interview for JnU A-unit empty seats admission
- DU invites applications for AR Hawlader Memorial Prize