Population Science, Masters level, Session: 2015-2016
Prescribed application form for the admission test and other materials should be collected from the office of the Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka, between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday through Thursday on cash payment of Tk. 1,000/- (one thousand) only. Please download the Application Form.
The filled-in application form along with the money receipt, three attested passport size photographs, and attested copies of certificates and marks sheets of all examinations from relevant Boards/Universities must be submitted to the Office of the Department of Population Sciences.
Admission is open to individuals, either Bangladeshi or foreign nationals, who have at least a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from any recognized university/college, including medical colleges, engineering universities/colleges, agricultural universities/colleges etc.
Persons in health, population and related fields with practical experience and who are currently in service are encouraged to apply.
Persons who have appeared in the Bachelor Degree final examination or its equivalent degree may also apply, but they have to submit their certificates or marks sheets within five days after the written admission test held, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
Department of Population Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room No. 4046-Ka, Arts Building, University of Dhaka, Tel: 9661900/ Ext.6711, 6710; 9612209, Mobile: 01766517100. Mohammad Bellal Hossain Chairperson, Department of Population Sciences, University of Dhaka.
|Application Start||2nd January, 2015|
|Application End||7th February, 2015|
|Submission Start||2nd January, 2015|
|Submission End||7th February, 2015|
|Admission Test||13th February, 2015|
- NU Masters final 2012 exam suspended
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters final 2012 exams to start from Aug 24
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2015 at IER, DU
- CUET Bachelor admission test will be held on Oct 31
- JUST Bachelor 1st year admission test on Nov 20
- Master in Japanese Studies admission starts at DU
- BRUR Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission tests from Dec 6
- 2nd release slip application for NU Masters final begins
- MBA (Evening) admission circular published at HSTU
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2nd Batch at IER, DU
- DU offers Diploma-in-Population Sciences course 2015
- Bachelor admission tests of CoU will be held on December 2015
- Online application for DU Bachelor admission begins on Aug 20
- Training course on higher research on sociology at DU