MBA (Executive), Masters level, Session: Fall 2015
Prescribed application form for admission will be available at the EMBA office from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm seven days in a week or at www.juniv.edu.
A filled-in application form along with:
1. A Bank Draft /Pay Order (from any bank) of Tk. 800/- payable in favor of 'EMBA' Faculty of Business Studies, Jahangirnagar University
2. Two copies of attested passport size photograph, and
3. Attested copies of all academic certificates, mark-sheets and work experience (if any) must be submitted to the EMBA office.
* Evening transport facilities from campus to Dhaka
* Classes held on Friday & Saturday only
Minimum Four Years' Bachelor Degree from any discipline OR
Bachelor Degree (pass) with Master Degree
No third division or class or CGPA below 2.50 at any examination.
Offered Areas of Specialization: Finance & Banking, Marketing, AIS and HRM.
|Application Start||28th July, 2015|
|Application End||17th August, 2015|
|Submission Start||28th July, 2015|
|Submission End||17th August, 2015|
|Admission Test||21st August, 2015|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Online application for DU Bachelor admission begins on Aug 20
- Training course on higher research on sociology at DU
- Professional master of science in mathematics course at JU
- Release slip for NU Master's final year admission 2012-13
- Candidates list published for Masters and MBA admission in PSTU
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University