Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer, Bachelor level, Session: Fall 2015
1. Application forms are available for Tk. 1,000 from any Bank in favor of North South University. Forms are also available from UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFCI Bank Southeast Bank, Bashundhara Branch or may be downloaded from the NSU website: www.northsouth.edu & submitted with a payment of Tk. 1,000.
Candidates with GCE O-A levels have to pay certification verification fee Tk. 500/- per page to NSU Accounts.
2. Applicants are requested to show original & attached the following documents at the time of submission of the application form.
(a) Original HSC Registration Card with one copy photocopy or original passport with a copy.
(b) Four copies of passport size photographs, three are glued and stapled in the form.
(c) Photocopies of the following:
(1) SSC/ O' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(2) SSC/ O' Level certificate (mandatory)
(3) HSC/ A' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(4) HSC/ A' Level certificate (if available)
(5) Two letter of Recommendations/ Testimonials from Teachers/ Head master/ Principal (if available).
1. Minimum GPA of 3.0 in SSC and HSC each.
2. Candidates will be selected on the basis of past academic results and admission test performance.
Note: Admission test is waived for candidates with minimum score of 1000 in in SAT (Math + Critical Reading) and 500 (CBT 213 / IBT 79) in TOFEL or 5.5 in IELTS.
Students securing 1st and 2nd position in the admission test based merit list will be eligible for 100% tuition waiver.
Candidates fulfilling the following minimum requirements will be eligible for 25% to 100% tuition waiver subject to performance in the admission test :
1. Students with 7 A's at a time in O-Level and 3A's in A-level examination.
2. Candidates with GPA 5.0 (excluding 4th subjects) in either SSC or HSC and at least GPA 4.8 in other (excluding 4th subject).
|Application Start||25th July, 2015|
|Application End||29th July, 2015|
|Submission Start||25th July, 2015|
|Submission End||29th July, 2015|
|Admission Test||31st July, 2015|
|Exam Time||9:30 AM|
- Professional master of science in mathematics course at JU
- Release slip for NU Master's final year admission 2012-13
- Candidates list published for Masters and MBA admission in PSTU
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University
- NU Masters (1st part)-2013 form fill-up deadline extended
- JU Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission test from Oct 25