Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer, Bachelor level, Session: Fall 2016
1. Application forms are available for Tk. 1,000 from any Bank in favor of North South University. Forms are also available from UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFCI Bank Southeast Bank, Bashundhara Branch or may be downloaded from the NSU website: www.northsouth.edu & submitted with a payment of Tk. 1,000.
Candidates with GCE O-A levels have to pay certification verification fee Tk. 500/- per page to NSU Accounts.
2. Applicants are requested to show original & attached the following documents at the time of submission of the application form.
(a) Original HSC Registration Card with one copy photocopy or original passport with a copy.
(b) Four copies of passport size photographs, three are glued and stapled in the form.
(c) Photocopies of the following:
(1) SSC/ O' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(2) SSC/ O' Level certificate (mandatory)
(3) HSC/ A' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(4) HSC/ A' Level certificate (if available)
(5) Two letter of Recommendations/ Testimonials from Teachers/ Head master/ Principal (if available).শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
1. Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC each.
2. Candidates will be selected on the basis of past academic results and admission test performance.
Note: Admission test is waived for candidates with minimum score of 1500 in SAT (Math + Critical Reading+ writing) and 500 (CBT 213 / IBT 79) in TOFEL or 5.5 in IELTS.
Students securing 1st and 2nd position in the admission test based merit list will be eligible for 100% tuition waiver.
Candidates fulfilling the following minimum requirements will be eligible for 25% to 100% tuition waiver subject to performance in the admission test :
1. Students with 7 A's at a time in O-Level and 3A's in A-level examination.
2. Candidates with GPA 5.0 (excluding 4th subjects) in either SSC or HSC and at least GPA 4.8 in other (excluding 4th subject).
|Application Start||11th June, 2016|
|Application End||20th July, 2016|
|Submission Start||11th June, 2016|
|Submission End||20th July, 2016|
|Admission Test||23rd July, 2016|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Degree Pass 2014 exam result published
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development Course at ICMH
- NU Masters final admission merit list published
- NU MPhil admission 2016-17 date revised