Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer, Bachelor level, Session: Summer 2016
1. Application forms are available for Tk. 1,000 from any Bank in favor of North South University. Forms are also available from UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFCI Bank Southeast Bank, Bashundhara Branch or may be downloaded from the NSU website: www.northsouth.edu & submitted with a payment of Tk. 1,000.
Candidates with GCE O-A levels have to pay certification verification fee Tk. 500/- per page to NSU Accounts.
2. Applicants are requested to show original & attached the following documents at the time of submission of the application form.
(a) Original HSC Registration Card with one copy photocopy or original passport with a copy.
(b) Four copies of passport size photographs, three are glued and stapled in the form.
(c) Photocopies of the following:
(1) SSC/ O' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(2) SSC/ O' Level certificate (mandatory)
(3) HSC/ A' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(4) HSC/ A' Level certificate (if available)
(5) Two letter of Recommendations/ Testimonials from Teachers/ Head master/ Principal (if available).শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
1. Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC each.
2. Candidates will be selected on the basis of past academic results and admission test performance.
Note: Admission test is waived for candidates with minimum score of 1500 in SAT (Math + Critical Reading+ writing) and 500 (CBT 213 / IBT 79) in TOFEL or 5.5 in IELTS.
Students securing 1st and 2nd position in the admission test based merit list will be eligible for 100% tuition waiver.
Candidates fulfilling the following minimum requirements will be eligible for 25% to 100% tuition waiver subject to performance in the admission test :
1. Students with 7 A's at a time in O-Level and 3A's in A-level examination.
2. Candidates with GPA 5.0 (excluding 4th subjects) in either SSC or HSC and at least GPA 4.8 in other (excluding 4th subject).
|Application Start||24th February, 2016|
|Application End||30th March, 2016|
|Submission Start||24th February, 2016|
|Submission End||30th March, 2016|
|Admission Test||2nd April, 2016|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
- 2nd release slip of NU BA (Pass) and Professional admission
- Get NU Masters registration card at online
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations postponed
- Release Slip application for NU MS-Professional course 2015
- 27th training course on higher research at DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission starts at IBA, DU
- Stamford University semester final exams postponed
- Semester final exams 2016 at Gono Bishwabidyalay
- Admission in JU vacant seats on April 13
- NU Hons 1st part private registration date extended
- BOU CSE admission test results on April 6
- Leadership & Change Management course 2016 at IBA, DU
- BOU SSC/equivalent exam 2014 results published
- Science Festival-2016 to take place at RUET on April 28
- NU Degree (pass) course exam 2014 schedule changed