Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer, Bachelor level, Session: Spring 2016
1. Application forms are available for Tk. 1,000 from any Bank in favor of North South University. Forms are also available from UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFCI Bank Southeast Bank, Bashundhara Branch or may be downloaded from the NSU website: www.northsouth.edu & submitted with a payment of Tk. 1,000.
Candidates with GCE O-A levels have to pay certification verification fee Tk. 500/- per page to NSU Accounts.
2. Applicants are requested to show original & attached the following documents at the time of submission of the application form.
(a) Original HSC Registration Card with one copy photocopy or original passport with a copy.
(b) Four copies of passport size photographs, three are glued and stapled in the form.
(c) Photocopies of the following:
(1) SSC/ O' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(2) SSC/ O' Level certificate (mandatory)
(3) HSC/ A' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(4) HSC/ A' Level certificate (if available)
(5) Two letter of Recommendations/ Testimonials from Teachers/ Head master/ Principal (if available).শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
1. Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC each.
2. Candidates will be selected on the basis of past academic results and admission test performance.
Note: Admission test is waived for candidates with minimum score of 1500 in SAT (Math + Critical Reading+ writing) and 500 (CBT 213 / IBT 79) in TOFEL or 5.5 in IELTS.
Students securing 1st and 2nd position in the admission test based merit list will be eligible for 100% tuition waiver.
Candidates fulfilling the following minimum requirements will be eligible for 25% to 100% tuition waiver subject to performance in the admission test :
1. Students with 7 A's at a time in O-Level and 3A's in A-level examination.
2. Candidates with GPA 5.0 (excluding 4th subjects) in either SSC or HSC and at least GPA 4.8 in other (excluding 4th subject).
|Application Start||5th November, 2015|
|Application End||19th November, 2015|
|Submission Start||5th November, 2015|
|Submission End||19th November, 2015|
|Admission Test||21st November, 2015|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
- NU Hons 1st year-2014 special exam results recheck
- NU professional courses admission result on Feb 9
- Kamil first part exams to begin on Feb 15
- The 8th nomination list of JnU D-Unit published
- DU offers training course on Research Methodology
- IBA, DU offering Accounting for Non-Accountants course Intake-5
- Fazil (Degree) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams result published
- NU Hons 1st year exam 2014-15 begins Feb 6
- NU Masters part-1 admission release slip result on Feb 4
- Three higher training workshops to be held at BUET
- NU honors 3rd year exams begin on Feb 3
- Interview for JnU A-unit empty seats admission
- DU invites applications for AR Hawlader Memorial Prize
- Two-day certificate courses admission-2016 starts at IBA, DU
- First reunion of ACBA is going to be held on Feb 12