Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer, Bachelor level, Session: Fall 2016
1. Application forms are available for Tk. 1,000 from any Bank in favor of North South University. Forms are also available from UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFCI Bank Southeast Bank, Bashundhara Branch or may be downloaded from the NSU website: www.northsouth.edu & submitted with a payment of Tk. 1,000.
Candidates with GCE O-A levels have to pay certification verification fee Tk. 500/- per page to NSU Accounts.
2. Applicants are requested to show original & attached the following documents at the time of submission of the application form.
(a) Original HSC Registration Card with one copy photocopy or original passport with a copy.
(b) Four copies of passport size photographs, three are glued and stapled in the form.
(c) Photocopies of the following:
(1) SSC/ O' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(2) SSC/ O' Level certificate (mandatory)
(3) HSC/ A' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(4) HSC/ A' Level certificate (if available)
(5) Two letter of Recommendations/ Testimonials from Teachers/ Head master/ Principal (if available).শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
1. Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC each.
2. Candidates will be selected on the basis of past academic results and admission test performance.
Note: Admission test is waived for candidates with minimum score of 1500 in SAT (Math + Critical Reading+ writing) and 500 (CBT 213 / IBT 79) in TOFEL or 5.5 in IELTS.
Students securing 1st and 2nd position in the admission test based merit list will be eligible for 100% tuition waiver.
Candidates fulfilling the following minimum requirements will be eligible for 25% to 100% tuition waiver subject to performance in the admission test :
1. Students with 7 A's at a time in O-Level and 3A's in A-level examination.
2. Candidates with GPA 5.0 (excluding 4th subjects) in either SSC or HSC and at least GPA 4.8 in other (excluding 4th subject).
|Application Start||11th June, 2016|
|Application End||3rd August, 2016|
|Submission Start||11th June, 2016|
|Submission End||3rd August, 2016|
|Admission Test||6th August, 2016|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22
- NU Degree pass, certificate course exam begins
- IUBAT with GIZ launches course on ETP
- Six-week LCMC course admission August 2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Masters (Professional) release slip admission starts
- Training Course on GIS admission date extended at DU
- Short course on Excel, SPSS and STATA at DU Aug 2016
- KU MA-in-English Admission test date changed
- Training courses admission July 2016 starts at BIM
- Leadership and Change Management course Aug-2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2015 2nd year form fill-up starts
- Japanese Language Elementary Course admission at IML, DU