Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer, Bachelor level, Session: Summer 2016
1. Application forms are available for Tk. 1,000 from any Bank in favor of North South University. Forms are also available from UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFCI Bank Southeast Bank, Bashundhara Branch or may be downloaded from the NSU website: www.northsouth.edu & submitted with a payment of Tk. 1,000.
Candidates with GCE O-A levels have to pay certification verification fee Tk. 500/- per page to NSU Accounts.
2. Applicants are requested to show original & attached the following documents at the time of submission of the application form.
(a) Original HSC Registration Card with one copy photocopy or original passport with a copy.
(b) Four copies of passport size photographs, three are glued and stapled in the form.
(c) Photocopies of the following:
(1) SSC/ O' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(2) SSC/ O' Level certificate (mandatory)
(3) HSC/ A' Level marksheet (mandatory)
(4) HSC/ A' Level certificate (if available)
(5) Two letter of Recommendations/ Testimonials from Teachers/ Head master/ Principal (if available).শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
1. Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC each.
2. Candidates will be selected on the basis of past academic results and admission test performance.
Note: Admission test is waived for candidates with minimum score of 1500 in SAT (Math + Critical Reading+ writing) and 500 (CBT 213 / IBT 79) in TOFEL or 5.5 in IELTS.
Students securing 1st and 2nd position in the admission test based merit list will be eligible for 100% tuition waiver.
Candidates fulfilling the following minimum requirements will be eligible for 25% to 100% tuition waiver subject to performance in the admission test :
1. Students with 7 A's at a time in O-Level and 3A's in A-level examination.
2. Candidates with GPA 5.0 (excluding 4th subjects) in either SSC or HSC and at least GPA 4.8 in other (excluding 4th subject).
|Application Start||24th February, 2016|
|Application End||30th March, 2016|
|Submission Start||24th February, 2016|
|Submission End||30th March, 2016|
|Admission Test||2nd April, 2016|
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
- DUET admission test 2015-16 result out
- NU extends Master final subject wise code entry time
- Entrance test for BSc Engg and B.Arch at DUET on May 19
- NU Masters final 2013-14 re-admission starts
- NU Hons 2nd year exams postponed
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill-up starts
- NU Professional Masters courses admission 2016 starts
- NU Masters 1st year form fill up starts on May 10
- ACBA Course 9th Batch admission starts at IBA, DU
- Diploma in Information Science and Library Mgmt 4th batch at RU
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations 2015 postponed
- English and French Language short courses in IML, DU
- NU Degree (Pass) practical exam schedule published
- Sylhet Agri Institute graduates want admission to univ
- SSC/equivalent exam results will be published on May 11