BBA (Accounting & Information Systems), Bachelor level, Session: Spring 2016
Prescribed application form is available at admission office on payment of Tk. 1000/= (Non Refundable) from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Completed application form along with 2 copies pp size photo, photocopies of all academic mark sheets and certificates are to be submitted to the admission office.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
1. (A) A minimum GPA of 2.5 in SSC and HSC Exam separately. (For BBA In AIS minimum qualifying GPA to be eligible to apply is 7.00 in SSC and HSC combined with at least GPA 3.00 in either exam. )
(B) O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects (with Mathematics as one of the subjects) and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects. Of the 7 subjects of ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level Exams students must have obtained ‘B’ grade/GPA 4.00in 4 subjects and ‘C’ grade/GPA 3.5 in the rest 3 subjects.
2. A minimum GPA of 2.00 in either SSC or HSC, however, a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
3. The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission to a private university if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
4. Acceptable score in UIU admission test.
Every Trimester 24% Students get 25% -100% Tuition fee waiver based on previous results and trimester Results
UIU paid more than 8.5 crore taka as scholarship in 2012 alone one of the highest amougst the private university
|Application Start||13th February, 2016|
|Application End||29th February, 2016|
|Submission Start||13th February, 2016|
|Submission End||29th February, 2016|
- JU 1st year classes to begin on March 12
- 6th Nomination lists published for JnU 1st year admission
- NU Hons 1st year-2014 special exam results recheck
- NU professional courses admission result on Feb 9
- Kamil first part exams to begin on Feb 15
- The 8th nomination list of JnU D-Unit published
- DU offers training course on Research Methodology
- IBA, DU offering Accounting for Non-Accountants course Intake-5
- Fazil (Degree) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams result published
- NU Hons 1st year exam 2014-15 begins Feb 6
- NU Masters part-1 admission release slip result on Feb 4
- Three higher training workshops to be held at BUET
- NU honors 3rd year exams begin on Feb 3
- Interview for JnU A-unit empty seats admission
- DU invites applications for AR Hawlader Memorial Prize