Public Health, Masters level, Session: Fall 2014
• Students should submit the completed application form enclosing detailed CV, one reference letter, a statement of interest in public health, attested photocopies of transcript & certificates along with 2 copies of recent passport size photographs to:
Mr Mrityunjoy Das, Assistant Director, James P Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University; 5th f\Floor (level 6) icddr,b Building, 68 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
• Application forms may be downloaded from the website: http://sph.bracu.ac.bd/academics/mph/Application_Form_MPH.pdf or collected from the School Admission Office with a test fee of Tk. 1,000.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• Bachelor and/or Masters in medicine, social sciences or other sciences.
• Excellent academic records: minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
• Proficiency in oral and written English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent preferred.
• Computer knowledges of MS Office and Data analysis.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interviews.
• Scholarships available
• Experiential learning, extensive field visits and problem solving teaching methods.
• A Global classroom: students graduated from 21 countries in Asia, Africa, Australia, North and South Americas & Europe.
• Faculty from international universities like Heidelberg, Harvard, JHU, GWU, Karolinska Institute, London SPH etc.
• Graduates have exciting careers in public health all over the world.
|Application Start||13th September, 2014|
|Application End||7th November, 2014|
|Submission Start||13th September, 2014|
|Submission End||7th November, 2014|
- NSTU first year admission notice revised
- HSC admission 2015-16 starts at BOU
- RU application process starts on September 18
- NU Masters last part admission deadline extended
- Fazil (Degree) 2015-16 private candidates registration starts
- IBA, DU offering two-day Supply Chain Management course
- KU English program admission test postponed
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers Course at IBA, DU
- NU Masters admission merit list to publish on Aug 22
- NU Degree pass, certificate course exam begins
- IUBAT with GIZ launches course on ETP
- Six-week LCMC course admission August 2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Masters (Professional) release slip admission starts
- Training Course on GIS admission date extended at DU
- Short course on Excel, SPSS and STATA at DU Aug 2016