Public Health, Masters level, Session: Fall 2014
• Students should submit the completed application form enclosing detailed CV, one reference letter, a statement of interest in public health, attested photocopies of transcript & certificates along with 2 copies of recent passport size photographs to:
Mr Mrityunjoy Das, Assistant Director, James P Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University; 5th f\Floor (level 6) icddr,b Building, 68 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
• Application forms may be downloaded from the website: http://sph.bracu.ac.bd/academics/mph/Application_Form_MPH.pdf or collected from the School Admission Office with a test fee of Tk. 1,000.
• Bachelor and/or Masters in medicine, social sciences or other sciences.
• Excellent academic records: minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
• Proficiency in oral and written English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent preferred.
• Computer knowledges of MS Office and Data analysis.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interviews.
• Scholarships available
• Experiential learning, extensive field visits and problem solving teaching methods.
• A Global classroom: students graduated from 21 countries in Asia, Africa, Australia, North and South Americas & Europe.
• Faculty from international universities like Heidelberg, Harvard, JHU, GWU, Karolinska Institute, London SPH etc.
• Graduates have exciting careers in public health all over the world.
|Application Start||13th September, 2014|
|Application End||7th November, 2014|
|Submission Start||13th September, 2014|
|Submission End||7th November, 2014|
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University
- NU Masters (1st part)-2013 form fill-up deadline extended
- JU Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission test from Oct 25
- Masters (Final) and 1st part exam schedule published
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking at DU
- BSMRMU invites applications for admission in two Masters courses