Public Health, Masters level, Session: Fall 2014
• Students should submit the completed application form enclosing detailed CV, one reference letter, a statement of interest in public health, attested photocopies of transcript & certificates along with 2 copies of recent passport size photographs to:
Mr Mrityunjoy Das, Assistant Director, James P Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University; 5th f\Floor (level 6) icddr,b Building, 68 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
• Application forms may be downloaded from the website: http://sph.bracu.ac.bd/academics/mph/Application_Form_MPH.pdf or collected from the School Admission Office with a test fee of Tk. 1,000.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
• Bachelor and/or Masters in medicine, social sciences or other sciences.
• Excellent academic records: minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
• Proficiency in oral and written English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent preferred.
• Computer knowledges of MS Office and Data analysis.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interviews.
• Scholarships available
• Experiential learning, extensive field visits and problem solving teaching methods.
• A Global classroom: students graduated from 21 countries in Asia, Africa, Australia, North and South Americas & Europe.
• Faculty from international universities like Heidelberg, Harvard, JHU, GWU, Karolinska Institute, London SPH etc.
• Graduates have exciting careers in public health all over the world.
|Application Start||13th September, 2014|
|Application End||7th November, 2014|
|Submission Start||13th September, 2014|
|Submission End||7th November, 2014|
- NU Degree (Pass) practical exam schedule published
- Sylhet Agri Institute graduates want admission to univ
- SSC/equivalent exam results will be published on May 11
- First advanced training course on Social Sciences at DU
- Admission in Chinese Language Course July-2016 at BOU
- 2nd release slip of NU BA (Pass) and Professional admission
- Get NU Masters registration card at online
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations postponed
- Release Slip application for NU MS-Professional course 2015
- 27th training course on higher research at DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission starts at IBA, DU
- Stamford University semester final exams postponed
- Semester final exams 2016 at Gono Bishwabidyalay
- Admission in JU vacant seats on April 13
- NU Hons 1st part private registration date extended