Disaster Management, Masters level, Session: Winter 2016
Candidates shall apply in prescribed forms obtained from the office of the Department of Geography and Environment on payment of Tk. 800/- only will sit for an admission test conducted by Department.
The filled-in application form along with all necessary documents (three attested passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificate and marks sheet of all examinations and other documents like working experience etc) must be submitted to the office of the Department of Geography and Environment,Dhaka University, Dhaka-1000 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The details of the program are available in the Departments notice board. Incomplete application will not be accepted and the Department keeps all authority to accept or reject any application without showing any reason. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Admission is open to wide range of graduates from any branch of Science, Engineering, Commerce and and Social Science who full-fill the following minimum requirement:
1. Second class of GPA 2.50 out of 5 in SSC and HSC examinations,
2. second class or GPA 2.30 out of 4 in 4 years Bachelor (in honors) degree or equivalent,
3. second class in 3 years Bachelor degree with one year Master degree or equivalent and
4. second class in two years Bachelor (pass) degree with 2 years Master Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
Persons currently work with government organization, NGOs and other institutions and have professionals experience in the fields of of Disaster Management, Environmental issues, Development works etc encouraged to apply.
|Application Start||10th April, 2016|
|Application End||4th May, 2016|
|Submission Start||10th April, 2016|
|Submission End||4th May, 2016|
|Admission Test||6th May, 2016|
|Exam Time||3:30 PM|
|Class Start||27th May, 2016|
- Leadership and Change Management course Aug-2016 at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2015 2nd year form fill-up starts
- Japanese Language Elementary Course admission at IML, DU
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU August 2016
- MATS and IHT admission instruction 2016-17
- Short course focusing on Excel and SPSS at DU Aug 2016
- NU Degree private course registration starts
- IML, DU offers Junior Certificate Language Courses in 2016-17 session
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- PSTU will be reopened on July 14
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published