Disaster Management, Masters level, Session: Winter 2015
Candidates shall apply in prescribed forms obtained from the office of the Department of Geography and Environment on payment of Tk. 800/- only will sit for an admission test conducted by Department.
The filled-in application form along with all necessary documents (two attested passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificate and marks sheet of all examinations and other documents like working experience etc) must be submitted to the office of the Department of Geography and Environment, Kazi Motahar Hossain, Building (former Science Annex Building) near Central Sahheed Minar, Dhaka University, Dhaka-1000 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The details of the program are available in the Departments notice board. Incomplete application will not be accepted and the Department keeps all authority to accept or reject any application without showing any reason.
Admission is open to wide range of graduates from any branch of Science, Engineering, Commerce and and Social Science who full-fill the following minimum requirement:
1. Second class of GPA 2.50 out of 5 in SSC and HSC examinations,
2. second class or GPA 2.30 out of 4 in 4 years Bachelor (in honors) degree or equivalent,
3. second class in 3 years Bachelor degree with one year Master degree or equivalent and
4. second class in two years Bachelor (pass) degree with 2 years Master Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
Persons currently work with government organization, NGOs and other institutions and have professionals experience in the fields of of Disaster Management, Environmental issues, Development works etc encouraged to apply.
|Application Start||23rd April, 2015|
|Application End||12th May, 2015|
|Submission Start||23rd April, 2015|
|Submission End||12th May, 2015|
|Admission Test||15th May, 2015|
|Exam Time||3:30 PM|
|Class Start||29th May, 2015|
- RSTU admission process will begin from July 1
- Admission in Fall 2015 session ongoing at Eastern University
- Fall 2015 admission ongoing at Fareast International University
- NU Degree (Pass)-2013 practical exam schedule published
- Japanese Language Short Course admission at DU
- IBA, DU is offering a six week course on HRMC
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at American International University
- Admission in Fall 2015 session starts at Prime University
- NU Degree (Pass) exam form fill up deadline extended
- The 41-day long vacation begins at Comilla University
- JnU Bachelor admission tests to begin on Oct 10
- CU Bachelor admission tests to begin on Nov 1
- DU Bachelor (Hons) admission test from October 9
- JKKNIU Bachelor (Hons) admission test from Nov 5
- IU Bachelor admission process to begin from Nov 15