Disaster Management, Masters level, Session: Winter 2015
Candidates shall apply in prescribed forms obtained from the office of the Department of Geography and Environment on payment of Tk. 800/- only will sit for an admission test conducted by Department.
The filled-in application form along with all necessary documents (three attested passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificate and marks sheet of all examinations and other documents like working experience etc) must be submitted to the office of the Department of Geography and Environment,Dhaka University, Dhaka-1000 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The details of the program are available in the Departments notice board. Incomplete application will not be accepted and the Department keeps all authority to accept or reject any application without showing any reason. ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি নিয়মিত পেতে নতুন অ্যাকাউন্ট তৈরী করুন। Create Account অথবা Log In করুন।
Admission is open to wide range of graduates from any branch of Science, Engineering, Commerce and and Social Science who full-fill the following minimum requirement:
1. Second class of GPA 2.50 out of 5 in SSC and HSC examinations,
2. second class or GPA 2.30 out of 4 in 4 years Bachelor (in honors) degree or equivalent,
3. second class in 3 years Bachelor degree with one year Master degree or equivalent and
4. second class in two years Bachelor (pass) degree with 2 years Master Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
Persons currently work with government organization, NGOs and other institutions and have professionals experience in the fields of of Disaster Management, Environmental issues, Development works etc encouraged to apply.
|Application Start||5th October, 2015|
|Application End||11th November, 2015|
|Submission Start||5th October, 2015|
|Submission End||11th November, 2015|
|Admission Test||13th November, 2015|
|Exam Time||3:30 PM|
|Class Start||27th November, 2015|
- NU Masters (Private) registration deadline extended
- NU Degree (pass) private registration 2015 begins
- NU Honors 1st part exams for irregulars to begin on Sept 19
- NU Masters final (private) registration begins from Sept 9
- MSc and PhD admission deadline extended at DUET
- MS in Renewable Energy Technology course at DU
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA, DU
- NU Hons-2013 2nd year exam result published
- M.Phil and Ph.D application deadline extended at JU
- NU Masters final 2012 exam suspended
- Marketing Competencies For Managers (MCFM) course at IBA
- NU Masters final 2012 exams to start from Aug 24
- Advance Course on Research Methodology 2015 at IER, DU
- CUET Bachelor admission test will be held on Oct 31
- JUST Bachelor 1st year admission test on Nov 20