Disaster Management, Masters level, Session: Monsoon 2015
Candidates shall apply in prescribed forms obtained from the office of the Department of Geography and Environment on payment of Tk. 800/- only will sit for an admission test conducted by Department.
The filled-in application form along with all necessary documents (three attested passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificate and marks sheet of all examinations and other documents like working experience etc) must be submitted to the office of the Department of Geography and Environment,Dhaka University, Dhaka-1000 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The details of the program are available in the Departments notice board. Incomplete application will not be accepted and the Department keeps all authority to accept or reject any application without showing any reason. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Admission is open to wide range of graduates from any branch of Science, Engineering, Commerce and and Social Science who full-fill the following minimum requirement:
1. Second class of GPA 2.50 out of 5 in SSC and HSC examinations,
2. second class or GPA 2.30 out of 4 in 4 years Bachelor (in honors) degree or equivalent,
3. second class in 3 years Bachelor degree with one year Master degree or equivalent and
4. second class in two years Bachelor (pass) degree with 2 years Master Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
Persons currently work with government organization, NGOs and other institutions and have professionals experience in the fields of of Disaster Management, Environmental issues, Development works etc encouraged to apply.
|Application Start||9th November, 2015|
|Application End||25th November, 2015|
|Submission Start||9th November, 2015|
|Submission End||25th November, 2015|
|Admission Test||27th November, 2015|
|Exam Time||3:30 PM|
|Class Start||11th December, 2015|
- JU 1st year classes to begin on March 12
- 6th Nomination lists published for JnU 1st year admission
- NU Hons 1st year-2014 special exam results recheck
- NU professional courses admission result on Feb 9
- Kamil first part exams to begin on Feb 15
- The 8th nomination list of JnU D-Unit published
- DU offers training course on Research Methodology
- IBA, DU offering Accounting for Non-Accountants course Intake-5
- Fazil (Degree) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year exams result published
- NU Hons 1st year exam 2014-15 begins Feb 6
- NU Masters part-1 admission release slip result on Feb 4
- Three higher training workshops to be held at BUET
- NU honors 3rd year exams begin on Feb 3
- Interview for JnU A-unit empty seats admission
- DU invites applications for AR Hawlader Memorial Prize